Discretely install the UniFi nano HD 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave-2 Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks into nearly any building environment, thanks to the optional skins which come in a variety of designs including camouflage, concrete, marble, wood, black, and fabric. This Ubiquiti Networks AP also comes equipped with a single Gigabit Ethernet 802.3af PoE-compliant network port and includes mounting kits for easy installation to either the wall or ceiling.
Regardless of the design you choose, this AP provides enhanced network connectivity with support for the 802.11ac Wave-2 networking standard supporting data transfer rates of up to 1733 Mb/s. Additionally, the nano HD access point operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies along with built-in MU-MIMO technology providing multiple pathways to the network to help alleviate congestion.
As with many other Ubiquiti Networks components, the nano HD supports the intuitive UniFi Controller Software allowing network administrators to manage the network using tools like detailed analytics, wireless uplink capabilities, guest portal/hotspot support, and more all of which can be accessed via the detailed user dashboard.
- Save Money and Save Time: UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware: The UniFi nano HD AP features Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable: Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Extend Your Coverage: With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
- UniFi Controller: Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- Ethernet Networking Interfaces: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10.5 W
- Supported Voltage: 44 to 57 VDC
- TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
- 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- MIMO Technology 2.4 GHz: 2x2
- 5 GHz: 4x4
- Data Rates: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s
- 5 GHz: 1733 Mb/s
- Antennas: 2.4 GHz: 2.8 dBi
- 5 GHz: 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: 8 per radio
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling (kits included)
- Temperature & Humidity Operating Temperature: 14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Traffic Management and QoS VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-user rate limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, video, best effort, and background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps): 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
- 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mb/s (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mb/s to 1.7 Gb/s (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80/160)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mb/s
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
- Dimensions: 6.30 x 6.30 x 1.29" / 160.00 x 160.00 x 32.65
- Weight AP: 10.6 oz / 300 g
- With Mounting Kits: 11.1 oz / 315 g
- Package Weight 3.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.75 x 8.25 x 6.5"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980