The new P1 Gen 2 is Lenovo's most powerful and mobile workstation. This 15.6" machine is powered by the latest 9th Gen Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processors and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics. All of that power is stored in a thin and light chassis, with cutting edge Dolby Vision™ OLED and 4K display options, making it the pinnacle of form meeting function.
- The difference you can see and hear: The ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 is built to bring your senses to new heights with the option of a stunning Dolby Vision™ 4K OLED touchscreen panel that displays the most true-to-life colors the human eye can perceive. And with the option of X-Rite Pantone® calibration, what you see on the screen will be exactly how it looks when printed. This is a content creator’s dream come true. And with the Dolby Atmos® speaker system and dual far-field microphones, the brilliance of the P1 Gen 2's display is matched with a robust audio experience—whether you're listening to music or on a conference call.
- All new levels of power: This mobile workstation is built to tear through the most demanding computing tasks. So whether you’re an architect using AutoCAD®, or a content creator using demanding visual effects software, and with up to Intel® Xeon® processing and the all new NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 GPU, this laptop will keep the applications you need for work running lag-free. And with up to 4TB of storage space available, large files aren’t a problem. Additionally, this laptop includes ISV certification for ArcGIS®, AutoCAD®, Creo®, Decision Space®, McKesson®, Revit®, SolidWorks®, 3dsMax®, and more.
- Well connected: Buckle up for the fastest WiFi ever with WiFi-6. Built to reach speeds of up to 9.6 Gbps, it’s 2.7 times faster than WiFi-5 and designed to maintain optimal functionality in crowded networks. So cruise through downloads on your office network, or connect to several smart devices at home. The ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 can handle the traffic. And with a battery that doesn’t quit for up to 13 hours*, you have the freedom to go wherever you want.
- Workstation power has never looked so good: Boasting ThinkPad’s signature black finish and encased in carbon-fiber and magnesium alloy, the P1 Gen 2 has the style to match the power inside. Purchase the OLED display option and get our brand new carbon-fiber weave top and experience a design that is as modern and stylish as it is durable. And at a mere 18.4mm thin, no one will mistake this machine for anything less than an ultra-premium must-have.
- Built for any environment: Because you need reliability, the ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 mobile workstation is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure it runs in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
- Small stature, immense capabilities: It does not just power that the ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 packs into its slim chassis. It's robust connectivity that makes the real difference—including two Thunderbolt™ ports, as well as USB 3.0 and HDMI ports—it puts other ultrathin mobile workstations to shame.
- Protects your data and privacy: Keep your business data—and your privacy—safe with the ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 mobile workstation’s security features. Its discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows 10 security features. ThinkShutter, a physical camera cover, blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be. And the fingerprint reader uses biometrics to not only log you in with a simple touch but protect you from spoofing attacks.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 361.8mm x 245.7mm x 17.2mm / 14.2” x 9.7” x 0.7”
- Weight : Starting at 3.74lbs (1.7kg)
- Energy Star® 7.1
- RoHS Compliant
- 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- HDMI 2.0
- Mini Gigabit Ethernet
- 3.5mm Mic/headphone combo jack
- Kensington lock slot
- Smart Card reader
- Keyboard available in English and Arabic script
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980