Enjoy playback of an assortment of music administrations and voice control through Siri, Amazon Alexa, and the Google Right hand with the white Sonos Five Remote Speaker. It features Wi-Fi network worked in to give admittance to a portion of your number one music administrations. AirPlay 2 availability is additionally installed, permitting you to control the speaker and stream from your viable iOS gadget. You can put it on a level plane for virtual sound system sound or pair two vertically arranged Five speakers all together sound system pair for a more extensive soundstage. As a feature of the Sonos environment, you can likewise utilize different Sonos speakers all through the house for concurrent playback.
- Designed to Provide Deep Bass: The Five features three high-excursion woofers within a sealed architecture to help eliminate reverb and echo.
- Wide Soundstage: Two angled side tweeters are designed to create spatial extension and rich stereo sound, while a center tweeter helps optimize vocal playback.
- Smart Stereo Sound: Place the Five horizontally for stereo sound, or place two Five speakers upright and each automatically adjusts to mono to provide more detailed stereo separation and an even wider soundstage.
- Line In: Connect your turntable, CD player, or other devices directly to the Five using the 1/8" line-in port.
- Trueplay Tuning Technology: This feature optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of your room.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Stream audio directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Humidity Resistant: The Five can withstand the moisture of bathrooms and covered patios.
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Play, pause, skip tracks, adjust the volume, and group rooms by tapping or swiping the top of the speaker.
- Automatic Software Updates: Sonos can update the Five with new features, services, security, and app compatibility as they become available.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Stream via your Wi-Fi network and wirelessly connect more Sonos speakers to expand your sound system.
- Voice Control: Wirelessly connect your voice-enabled device, such as an Amazon Echo Dot or Google Home Mini, for hands-free control of your music and more.
- Designed for Simple Setup: Go from unboxing to listening in minutes. Just plug in the power cable and open the Sonos app.
- Expandable Design: When you're ready, wirelessly connect more Sonos speakers and enjoy listening in more rooms.
- Drivers: 3 x Woofer, 2 x Tweeter (Side-Firing), 1 x Tweeter (Front-Firing)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Wired Connectivity: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Input (Audio)
- Wireless Connection Protocols: AirPlay 2, Proprietary, Wi-Fi
- Placement & Mounting Options: Tabletop/Bookshelf
- Package Weight: 19.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5 x 12 x 10.5"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980