The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series brings enterprise-class resiliency and innovative flexibility to mobile-first networks. This advanced Layer 3 modular switch provides scalable aggregation with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed 802.11ac devices, Dynamic Segmentation, Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) stacking technology, hitless failover, line rate 40GbE, robust QoS and security and requires no software licensing. The 5400R is easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed connectivity for the latest 802.11ac devices. It brings enterprise-class resiliency and true flexibility, security and scalability to mobile campus networks.
- Based on the 6th generation ProVision ASIC, the Aruba 5400R has a high-speed, high-capacity architecture with 2 Tbps crossbar switching fabric with low 2.1µ latency and built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface that provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
- Flexible connectivity options with 6- or 12- slot compact chassis, support for line rate 40GbE uplinks, up to 96 line rate 10GbE ports (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T), 1GbE and up to 288 ports of PoE+ with internal power supplies.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management and security tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- License free software with advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set including IPv6, IPv4 BGP, policy-based routing, VRRP, OSPF, Tunnel Node and robust QoS.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series using the sixth generation ProVision ASIC delivers wire-speed classification and policy enforcement. This hardware-based control of access and traffic allows protection, detection and response to network threats with no network performance degradation.
- Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved support of applications such as unified communications and enhanced L3 high availability.
- Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Redundant management and power systems enhance system availability and continuity of operations. Hot-swappable modules and optional redundant power supply provides uninterrupted power and allows swapping of modules with no impact on the network availability.
- Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to two physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks. Fast Software Upgrade minimizes downtime during upgrade on 5400R VSF stack.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Device Type: Switch - 44 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 4U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- Performance: Routing/switching capacity: 960 Gbps | Throughput: up to 571.4 Mpps | Switching fabric bandwidth: 1015 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries: 10000 | IPv6 routing table entries: 5000
- MAC Address Table Size: 64K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMP, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv6 routing, MLDv2, MLD
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SMON, CLI, XRMON
- Encryption Algorithm: SSL
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Processor: 1 x Freescale P2020: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 1 GB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 44 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 | 8 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+
- Expansion Slots: 6 (total) / 4 (free) x expansion slot | 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SD Memory Card
- Installed Modules Qty (Max): 2 (installed) / 6 (max)
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Installed Qty: 0 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Included Accessories: Fan tray
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Width x Depth x Height: 17.5 x 17.8 x 6.9 in
- Weight: 12.7 kg
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980