Designed to mount and interface with the Ubiquiti Networks RocketDish, the RP-5AC-GEN2 rocket PRISM AC-Gen2 5 GHz airMAX ac Radio BaseStation from Ubiquiti Networks uses airMAX ac technology to provide up to 500+ Mbps throughput. With a die-cast aluminum enclosure, this BaseStation can be installed in some of the harshest conditions, allowing for the data signal to reach greater distances. Inside the enclosure, you will find an Atheros MIPS 74Kc processor complete with 128MB of DDR2 RAM for enhanced processing power to allow for a stronger, more stable signal. Ports on the BaseStation include one Gigabit Ethernet port and two waterproof RP-SMA RF connections to prevent water damage.
Worldwide 5 GHz Coverage:
Deploy the Rocket Prism 5AC Gen 2 anywhere in the world. It delivers complete coverage of the 5 GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket Prism 5AC Gen 2 allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
Powerful Wireless Features:
• Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
- PHP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• air magic Channel Selection Tool
• Redesigned User Interface
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics:
airMAX ac devices feature a multi‑radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with advanced RF analytics capabilities.
Data from the spectrum analysis and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
• Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF Connectors: 2 x RP-SMA (waterproof)
- 1 x GPS (waterproof)
- LEDs: 4 x Signal Strength, GPS, Power, LAN
- Enclosure: Die-cast aluminum with white powder coating
- Power Consumption: 9.5 W (max.)
- Power Supply: 24 V, 1 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Voltage Range: 18-26 VDC
- Channel Sizes: PtP Mode
- ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV contact / air for Ethernet
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Modes: Access Point, Station
- Services: Web Server, SNMP, SSH Server, Telnet, Ping Watchdog, DHCP, NAT, Bridging, Routing
- Utilities: Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility, Site Survey, Ping, Traceroute, Speed Test
- Distance Adjustment: Dynamic Ack and Ackless Mode
- Power Adjustment Range: Software adjustable UI or CLI
- Security: WPA2 AES only
- QoS (Quality of Service): Supports Packet Level Classification WMM and User Customer Level: High/Medium/Low
- Statistical Reporting: Up Time, Packet Errors, Data Rates, Wireless Distance, Ethernet Link Rate
- Other Specifications: Remote Reset Support, Software Enabled/Disabled, VLAN Support, 256QAM, GPS, TX Filter
- Ubiquiti Specifications: 30/50/60 MHz Channels, airMAX ac Mode, Traffic Shaping with Burst Support, Discovery Protocol, Frequency Band Offset, Ackless Mode
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide
- Management: Worldwide: 2412 - 2472
- USA: 2412 - 2462
- Output Power: 28 dBm
- Dimensions: 3.47 x 1.58 x 9.06" / 88 x 40 x 230 mm
- Weight: 14.11 oz / 400 g
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980