The NanoStation locoM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective and reliable solution for high performance. It features up to 10km of range performance, 25+Mb/s of throughput performance, an intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. The NanoStation Loco also features broadband wireless CPE technology. NanoStation5 Loco exhibits optimal antenna performance.
- Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180 MHz Processor
- 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash Memory
- 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet Interface
- 8dBi Antenna
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz
- Sensitivity: -72 to -95 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 8 dBi
- Transmit Power: 15 to 20 dBm
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)
- Throughput: 150 Mb/s Total
- RAM: 16 MB
- Storage Capacity: 4 MB
- Processor: 180 MHz MIPS 4KC
- DC Input Power: VDC at 0.5 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Certifications: RoHS, as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.1 x 1.2" / 16.3 x 8 x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 0.4 lb / 0.2 kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980