Expand the reach of your existing network using the airCube Wireless-AC1167 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks. This Wi-Fi access point is simple to install, thanks to support for Power over Ethernet while the UMobile app, Web UI, and UNMS applications make it easy to configure and manage your entire network.
Once installed, this Wi-Fi access point supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting wireless data transfer rates of up to 1167 Mbps. If that's not enough, clients can plug Ethernet-enabled devices in to any of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a more reliable wired network connection. The airCube is powered by a 24V Passive PoE connection or plug in the included power adapter when PoE power is unavailable.
- Wireless Performance: Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance, 2.4 GHz radio band speeds of up to 300 Mbps and 5 GHz radio band speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- Versatile Power Options: Convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24 V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
- Intuitive Software: Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
- PoE Out: Controllable 24 V PoE out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN port
- Management Interface Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LED Status LED indicator
- TX Power 22 dBm
- Antenna Gain 2.4 GHz, 4 dBi, 5 GHz, 5 dBi
- Max Data Transfer Rate 2.4 GHz, 300 Mbps, 5 GHz, 866.7 Mbps
- Enclosure Characteristics Black plastic
- ESD/EMP Protection ±24 kV contact / air
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions 3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51" / 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm
- Weight 9.88 oz / 280 g
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980