TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
Extend the reach of your Wi-Fi network outdoors with the EAP225-Outdoor Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point from TP-Link. This wireless-AC access point operates on the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting data transfer rates of up to 1200 Mb/s. In addition to enhanced wireless coverage and network speeds, this access point is designed to stand up against the elements, thanks to the durable weatherproof housing. Installation is simple, as the EAP225-Outdoor access point comes with both pole- and wall-mounting kits and supports PoE connectivity to eliminate the need to run a standalone power supply to the AP. Once installed, free Omada Controller Software makes it easy to manage this AP as well as hundreds of other APs while the captive portal simplifies the process of authenticating guest
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200 Mb/s with 2×2 MIMO technology
- High transmission power and high-gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free Omada Controller software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS authentication help to boost your business
- 802.3af/passive PoE (PoE adapter included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Interface: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port (Support 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE and 24 V passive PoE (PoE adapter included)
- Power Consumption: 10.5 W
- Antenna Type: 2 x 3 dBi (2.4 GHz) antennas, 2 x 4 dBi (5 GHz) antennas
- Mounting: Pole / wall mounting (kits included)
- Watch Dog Timer: Yes
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.8 x 1.1" / 215 x 46 x 27 mm
- Weight: 1.4lb
- 802.11ac: 5G: 6.5 Mb/s to 867 Mb/s (MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80) 2.4G: 78Mb/s to 300 Mb/s (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mb/s to 300 Mb/s (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
- 802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11 Mb/s
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
- Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Enable/disable wireless radio
- Automatic channel assignment
- Transmit power control (Adjust transmit power on dBm)
- QoS (WMM)
- Airtime fairness
- Band steering
- Load balance
- Rate limit
- Reboot schedule
- Wireless schedule
- Wireless statistics based on SSID/AP/client
- Captive portal authentication
- Access control
- Wireless Mac address filtering
- Wireless isolation between clients
- SSID to VLAN mapping
- Rogue AP detection
- 802.1X support
- Omada controller software
- Email alerts
- Management MAC access control
- System logging, local/remote syslog
- Web-based management
- L3 management
- Multi-site management
- Management VLAN
- Transmit Power CE: FCC
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980