The EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point from TP-Link lets you extend your wireless network's coverage throughout the office. It has a low profile, easy mount design, which lets you install it on the ceiling or onto a wall. Featuring dual-band 802.11ac connectivity, you'll be able to transfer data at speeds of up to 867 Mb/s on the 5 GHz band and 450 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz band. This device is PoE-compatible and can be used together with the EAP Controller Software to manage connected devices and guest access.
- 1317 Mb/s wireless data rate for an uninterrupted wireless connection
- Free controller software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) and passive PoE (adapter included) for convenient and affordable installation
- The captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- The simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5 GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac products
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- QoS function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
- Interface: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port, (Supports 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE and passive PoE
- Power Consumption: 12.6 W
- Antenna Type: 3 x Internal omni, 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi, 5 GHz: 5 dBi
- Mounting: Ceiling/wall mounting (kits included)
- Security Lock Slot: Yes
- Watch Dog Timer: Yes
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mb/s, 2.4 GHz: Up to 450 Mb/s
- Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Enable/disable the wireless radio
- Automatic channel assignment
- Transmit power control (Adjust transmit power on dBm)
- QoS (WMM)
- Airtime fairness
- Band steering
- Load balance
- Rate limit
- Reboot schedule
- Wireless schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/client
- Captive portal authentication
- Access control
- Wireless Mac address filtering
- Wireless isolation between clients
- SSID to VLAN mapping
- Rogue AP detection
- 802.1X support
- ≤20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)
- ≤23 dBm (5 GHz, EIRP)
- ≤24 dBm (2.4 GHz)
Access Point Management:
- EAP controller software
- Email alerts
- LED on/off control
- Management MAC access control
- System logging, local/remote syslog
- Web-based management
- L3 management
- Multi-site management
- Management VLAN
- ≤22 dBm (5 GHz)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 144°F / 0 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.1 x 1.5" / 205.5 x 181.5 x 37.1 mm
- Weight 2.10 lb
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980