- ULTRA RUGGED & UNLOCKED — The 10.1-inch LTE-enabled 64gb Tab Active Pro tablet brings your business the heavy-duty tech it needs to get the job done on the road with reliable service form Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint networks. Built-in features inc
- MILITARY-GRADE DURABILITY — MIL-STD-810G Certified and tested for drops, shocks, vibration, rain, dirt, mud, sand, water, altitude, freeze & thaw, temperature range, temperature shock, and humidity
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY — Lasts up to 15 hours on a single charge with an easy-to-replace battery and quickly charges through the built-in POGO pin
- WATER-RESISTANT TOUCHSCREEN — Wet Touch mode allows the touchscreen to be fully functional regardless of water and rain, while Glove Mode is perfect for cold weather or clinical environments. The Tab Active Pro can withstand being submerged in water for u
- ADAPTABLE S PEN — IP68-Certified Samsung S Pen gives you the precision you need to write or tap no matter the conditions
- UHD CAMERA & AR — Take pictures, videos, or scan labels with crystal clear 13.0 MP (rear) and 8.0 MP (front) cameras with UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 30 fps) quality. Google ARCore with AR Assist enables the Tab Active Pro to sense its environment, understand the
- BIOMETRIC ACCESS — The fingerprint scanner brings biometric security to each tablet, while the facial recognition allows you to unlock the device with just a glance even while wearing gloves
- DEFENSE-GRADE SECURITY — Samsung Knox protects sensitive data right out of the box and enables you to customize settings to fit the needs of your business. NOTE: A subscription to Samsung Knox features can be purchased directly from Samsung Knox
- CONNECTIVITY — Bluetooth v5.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, MicroSD Slot (up to 512GB), and 3.5mm stereo jack
- WARRANTY — Your purchase is covered by an official 1-year standard limited warranty by Samsung.
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980