When you attach the Ring Video Doorbell Pro from Ring to your existing hardwired doorbell, you are able to monitor your front door area using your mobile device. The Ring Doorbell Pro features 1920 x 1080 resolution for high-quality images, and it has built-in IR LEDs for use at night or in low-light conditions. The camera has a 160° field of view for a wide coverage area, and integrated 2-way audio allows you to listen and respond to those you are monitoring
- 1080p resolution provides clear, high-quality video
- 160° field of view for a wide coverage area
- Integrated IR LEDs provide night vision for use at all times
- 2-way audio with noise cancellation allows you to speak and listen to those you are monitoring
- Motion detection with programmable motion zones
- -5° to 120°F operating temperature for performance in extreme climates
- Bank-grade encryption enables the secure transmission of data
- Includes four interchangeable faceplates for matching your existing hardware
- Comes with 30 days of Cloud recording; subscription required for further use of Cloud storage
- Resolution and Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080
- Field of View: 160°
- Night Vision: Yes
- Encryption: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Intercom: Yes
- Power Type Requirement: Hardwired
- Power Requirements: 16 to 24 VAC; 30 VA Transformer
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 120°F / -21 to 49°C
- Package Weight: 1.65 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.425 x 8.031 x 6.772"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980