Increase the graphical capabilities of your Thunderbolt 3 Windows 10 and Mac laptops with the Core X Graphics Expansion Chassis from Razer. The Core X connects to your system via Thunderbolt 3 and provides a single PCIe x16 slot for a user-supplied NVIDIA or AMD graphics card. The chassis offers ample space to accommodate a single 3-slot wide, full-length graphics card. The Core X supports NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics cards, as well as AMD XConnect, enabled Radeon cards. Moreover, Razer has outfitted the Core X with an internal 650W power supply that allots up to 500W of power to the GPU and up to 100W for the host system.
- Versatile Compatibility: The Razer Core X is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 systems running Windows 10 RS5 or later and Macs running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later.
- Power Supply: Razer Core X lets you easily upgrade your graphics card, so you can instantly give your laptop a boost and get access to the 650W ATX power supply anytime.
- Cooling: The Razer Core X features additional cooling and open vents in its aluminum body for optimized thermal performance.
- Plug and Play: For quick connection to your game session, Razer Core X is plug and play when connected with Razer Blade Stealth, Razer Blade, and Razer Blade Pro (GTX 1060 version) with Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- GPU: None
- Supported PCI Card Sizes: Full-Length, Triple-Width
- Maximum GPU Length: 12.99" / 32.99 cm
- Host Connection: Thunderbolt 3
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3
- Data Transfer Rates: Thunderbolt 3: 40 Gb/s
- Operating System Support: Windows, macOS/OS X
- Power Source Type: 1 x 650 W Internal PSU
- Port Power Delivery: 100 W Max
- Fans: None
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Construction Material: Aluminum
- Audible Alarm: No
- Package Weight: 17.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.8 x 14 x 9"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980