Solstice blends award-winning technology, ease of use, and cost efficiency into a platform that enables teams to collaborate and innovate through dynamic, engaging, and inclusive meetings that can take place in any workspace.
Solstice goes beyond wireless content sharing. From meeting analytics and 4K UHD display support to digital signage playback and room calendar integration, the Solstice platform will improve user adoption and enhance your technology stack.
Included in the price is a 3 year Solstice Subscription which provides access to new features and improvements via software updates as well as access to technical support from solstice experts and use of the powerful Mersive Kepler cloud based software which provides data analytics on meeting space collaboration and utilization.
The Solstice Pod provides industry-leading wireless collaboration that improves meeting start-up times, participant engagement, and meeting room productivity. Solstice supports a broad range of room configurations and is fully IT-compliant, enterprise-secure, and scalable to any number of spaces.
Enterprise Edition Features:
In addition to the standard features of solstice such as unlimited number of users, user control of all shared content, the Solstice Pod Enterprise Edition gives you access to the following features :
- Centralised One-to-Many Management
- Solstice Multi-Room
- Welcome Screen Customisation
- 3rd-Party API Integration
- Emergency and Display Banner Messaging
- Digital Signage
The Solstice Pod Generation 3 has extensive hardware connectivity including :
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE+ support
- 2x HDMI outputs (1x 4K or 2x 1080p displays)
- HDMI in (HDCP not supported)
- Stereo out (3.5 mm), 8-channel 7.1 surround sound
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x USB-C (for future features)
- Power supply, DC 12V at 2Amps (not included, order if needed)
- Hardware Type: Compute Console
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 820, quad-core Kryo™ CPU
- Graphics Processor: Adreno™ 530
- Internal Storage: 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC Flash Storage
- Ethernet: RJ45 Gigabit
- Wireless: Dual band, 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO
- Streaming Video Support: 4K (4096 x 2160), HD (1920×1080), SD (1280×720)
- Output: HDMI 2.0 for HDMI1 with Audio (8-channel 7.1 surround sound), HDMI 1.4 for HDMI2 with Audio (8-channel 7.1 surround sound), Stereo output
- Input: HDMI 1.4b (HDCP not supported)
- I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB-C port
- Operating Temperature (Ambient): 0° C (32° F) to 50° C (122° F)
- Power Input: PoE+ or DC 12V @ 2A max
- Power Efficiency Level: VI
- Adapter: Switching 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, changeable plug type (international support)
- Adapter Region Support: US, EU, AK, AUS
- Warranty: Limited 1-year manufacturer’s hardware warranty
- Dimensions: 184.2 x 86.2 x 26.3mm
- Weight: 0.34 Kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980