Lenovo 17.3" Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
Take your gaming experience to the following level with the Lenovo 17.3" Army 5 Gaming PC. Furnished with an incredible 2.6 GHz Intel Center i7-10750H Six-Center processor, 16GB of DDR4-2933 double channel memory, and a 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe strong state drive, this PC is worked to convey rich encounters with negligible burden times. The 17.3" 1920 x 1080 FHD goal IPS (in-plane exchanging) show has a 60 Hz invigorate rate and is fueled by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti designs to convey quick execution and run complex 3D games at high edge rates. The illustrations are supplemented by the Dolby Atmos sound framework, which submerges you in virtual encompass sound through the Harmon sound system speakers.
- Immersed in Dolby Atmos: Dolby Atmos surround-sound technology immerses you in your entertainment with realistic audio that sounds like it's coming from multiple directions, including above and below, using stereo speakers or headphones. Get an edge over the competition with crystal clear positional audio.
- Next Level Realism: Powered by the revolutionary NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is designed to deliver fast performance to power your gaming experience.
- Run with Speed: Powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-10750H Six-Core processor, 16GB of DDR4-2933 memory, and a 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid-state drive, the Legion 5 laptop quickly loads up games, applications, and levels. Spend less time waiting and more time playing.
- Smooth Graphics: The Legion 5's 17.3" 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz FHD display enhances your games with support for 72% of the NTSC color gamut.
- Stay Connected: High-speed 802.11ax Wi-Fi and a Gigabit Ethernet provide fast and stable network connections with compatible devices. Play online, watch video streams, and broadcast live streams using the 720p webcam with minimal loading and stuttering.
- Fully Connected: Peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and flash drives can be connected to the Legion 5's four USB 3.1 Type-A ports with a throughput of up to 5 Gb/s. External displays and other compatible devices can be connected to the USB Type-C port.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 5 GHz
- L3 Cache: 12 MB
- Memory Type: 2933 MHz DDR4
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 2 x 8 GB (User-Replaceable)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 16 GB
- Memory Slot Type: 260-Pin SO-DIMM
- Memory Slots: 2 (0 Available)
- Buffered Memory: No
- ECC Memory: No
- Graphics Type: Dedicated
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6 GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 17.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: None
- 2.5" Slots: 1 x 7 mm (Available)
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 PCIe (In Use)
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB: Type-C Ports 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery)
- Display: 1 x HDMI 2.0 Output
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 2 x 2 W
- Built-In Microphones: 2
- Media Card Slots: 1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- GPS: None
- NFC: No
- Webcam: User-Facing: 1 MP (720p)
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 4-Cell: 80 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 10 Hours
- Keyboard: Avalable in English and Arabic Script
- Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Backlight, Number Pad
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- Security: HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Kensington Lock Slot, Dedicated TPM Security Chip
- Power Supply: 230 W
- Dimensions: 15.69 x 11.42 x 1.03" / 398.6 x 290 x 26.2 mm
- Weight: 6.57 lb / 2.98 kg
- Package Weight 12.145 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19.3 x 15.3 x 6"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980