Lenovo 14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon G8 Laptop
Designed for on-the-go professionals, the 14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon G8 Laptop from Lenovo delivers the performance and security you need to stay productive while on-the-go. Powered by a 10th generation 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10610U quad-core processor with 16GB of DDR4 memory and a fast 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid-state drive, this laptop can quickly load and multitasking a wide variety of applications. The laptop also features a 14" 1920 x 1080 resolution FHD IPS (In-Plane Switching) display that features vivid colors when viewing photos or watching videos with the Dolby Atmos-enhanced speakers.
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10610U Quad-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- 14" 1920 x 1080 FHD IPS Display
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10610U Quad-Core (10th Gen)
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.9 GHz
- L3 Cache: 8 MB
- Memory Type: 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 16 GB (Onboard)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 16 GB
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 14"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 800:1
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: None
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 PCIe x4 (In Use)
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB Type-C Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery)
- Display: 1 x HDMI 1.4b Output
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 2 x 2 W
- Built-In Microphones: 4 x Far-Field
- Media Card Slots: None
- Ethernet: None
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- GPS: None
- NFC: No
- Webcam User-Facing: 720p
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 51 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 13.8 Hours
- Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
- Pointing Device Pointing Stick, TouchPad
- Security: HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Fingerprint Reader, Dedicated TPM Security Chip, Webcam Blocker
- Power Supply: 65 W
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.5 x 0.6" / 323 x 217 x 14.9 mm
- Weight: 2.4 lb / 1.09 kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980