Designed for on-the-go professionals, the 14" ThinkPad T14 Laptop from Lenovo delivers the performance and security you need to stay productive while on-the-go. Powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10510U quad-core processor with 8GB of DDR4 memory and fast 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid-state drive, this laptop can quickly load and multitasking a wide variety of applications. The laptop also features a 14" 1920 x 1080 resolution FHD IPS display for clear images, whether you're working on documents, browsing the internet, or watching videos with the Dolby-enhanced speakers. Compatible monitors may be connected to the USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports for extended viewing space. Both ports also support power delivery. Transfer files from the built-in microSD card reader or connect compatible peripherals such as external storage drives to the available USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A and Type-C ports for a max throughput rate of 5 Gb/s. Thunderbolt 3 devices can be connected and daisy-chained for a data transfer rate of up to 40 Gb/s.
- Powered to Go: The Lenovo ThinkPad T14 is equipped with a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10510U quad-core processor, 8GB of DDR4 memory, and a 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid-state drive to quickly load and multitask applications.
- Privacy & Security: A built-in Trusted Platform Module encrypts your data. Use the ThinkShutter to switch off the webcam when it's not in use to help ensure your privacy. The fingerprint reader allows you to log in to the computer without a password.
- High-Speed Data Ports: The Lenovo ThinkPad T14 includes two USB 3.1 Type-A ports, a USB 3.1 Type-C port with DisplayPort and power delivery support, and a Thunderbolt 3 port that allows you to daisy chain compatible devices for a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s.
- Stay Connected: Collaborate with others via video chat using the built-in 720p webcam and dual-array far-field microphones. The laptop's 802.11ax Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet provide high-speed connections to your network.
- Immersive Experiences: This laptop features a 14" 1920 x 1080 resolution FHD display for clear images, whether you're working on documents, browsing the internet, or watching videos with Dolby-Enhanced stereo speakers.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.9 GHz
- L3 Cache: 6 MB
- Memory Type: 2666 MHz DDR4
- Keyboard: Arabic/English
- Total Installed Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 8 GB (Onboard)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 48 GB
- Memory Slot Type: 260-Pin SO-DIMM
- Memory Slots: 1 (1 Available)
- Buffered Memory: No
- ECC Memory: No
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 14"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Color Gamut: 45% NTSC
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: None
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 PCIe x4 (In Use)
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB Type-C Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery), 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery)
- Display: 1 x HDMI 1.4b
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 2 x 2 W
- Built-In Microphones: 2 x Far-Field
- Media Card Slots: 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type)
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 3-Cell: 50 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 10.5 Hours
- Package Weight: 5.07 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.7 x 11.9 x 3.2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980