Have the essentials and flexibility to stay productive while on-the-go with the Lenovo 13.3" ThinkPad L13 Yoga Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop. Featuring a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-10210U Quad-Core processor with 8GB of memory and a fast 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid-state drive, this compact laptop can quickly load and multitask a variety of business applications. Its 13.3" 1920 x 1080 resolution IPS (In-Plane Switching) touchscreen, driven by integrated Intel UHD graphics, shows photos, videos, and documents with crystal clear clarity. Additionally, it's 360° hinge allows for a variety of configurations, ranging from the traditional laptop mode, to a stand mode, a tent mode where it sits on its edges, and a completely flat tablet mode for reading. Select the configuration that best suits your needs and comfort. A ThinkPad Pen Pro pen is included for taking handwritten notes, drawing, highlighting, and detailed editing work.
Transfer media to the ThinkPad L13 Yoga using the built-in microSD card reader while using the USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports to connect peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and external storage drives. Compatible displays can be connected to the laptop through the HDMI and USB Type-C ports, expanding your viewing space for large projects, presentations, and more efficient multitasking. The ThinkPad L13 Yoga is secured with a built-in security keyhole, a built-in Trusted Platform Module that works alongside Windows 10 security to encrypt your data, a fingerprint reader, and an infrared camera that works with Windows Hello facial recognition to quickly log in without having to remember passwords. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit comes pre-installed on the system.
- Privacy Matters: The built-in webcam features a TrueBlock Privacy Shutter, which can be manually closed to cover up the lens and help ensure privacy.
- Data Security: In addition to a security keyhole, the laptop features a Trusted Platform Module that encrypts your data, a fingerprint reader, and an infrared camera that uses facial recognition to log you into your system without having to remember passwords.
- Stay Connected: Collaborate with others by hosting video meetings using the 720p webcam with the 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the wired Gigabit Ethernet connection for fast video streaming. A 5MP world-facing camera is included for taking photos and group video conferencing.
- Flexible Viewing: The 360° hinge allows you to configure the laptop to best suit your comfort and needs, whether it be the traditional laptop mode, a stand mode, a flat tablet mode, or a tent mode.
- Powered to Go: Weighing just over 3 lb, the Lenovo L13 Yoga can fit into a backpack or bag for travel and commutes. Its integrated 46Wh battery is rated to last up to about 12 hours between charges.
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-10210U Quad-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.2 GHz
- L3 Cache: 6 MB
- Memory Type: 2666 MHz DDR4
- Total Installed Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Configuration: 8 GB (Onboard)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 16 GB
- Buffered Memory: No
- ECC Memory: No
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 13.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Finish: Glossy with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Maximum Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: None
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 PCIe (In Use)
- Total Installed Capacity: 256 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 256 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- 1 x Docking Connector
- USB Type-C Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery)
- Display: 1 x HDMI 1.4b Output
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 2 x 2 W
- Built-In Microphones: 2
- Media Card Slots: 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type)
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (10/100 Mb/s Fast Ethernet)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- GPS: None
- NFC: No
- Webcam: User-Facing: 720p
- World-Facing: 5 MP
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Capacity: 46 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 12.23 Hours
- Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- Security: HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Fingerprint Reader, Facial Recognition, Dedicated TPM Security Chip
- Power Supply: 65 W
- Dimensions: 12.26 x 8.62 x 0.69" / 311.5 x 219 x 17.6 mm
- Weight: 3.15 lb / 1.43 kg
- Package Weight: 4.78 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.1 x 11.4 x 3"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980