Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G - HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability - Kingston's A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It's also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backward compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s).
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers. A400 has a 7-millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Compatible Devices: Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Data Transfer Rate: 450 Mb per second
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive
- Digital Storage Capacity: 480 GB
- Hard Disk Form Factor: 2.50 inches
- Hardware Interface: SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- Hardware Platform: laptop
- Item Dimensions: 3.94 x 0.28 x 2.75 inches
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Model Year: 2017
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980