HyperX Impact memory boasts the world’s fastest SO-DIMM frequency — 2666MHz — to keep you ahead of the curve and level up your game. It automatically recognizes the platform it’s plugged into and auto overclocks to the highest frequency published (up to 2133MHz) with no need to adjust system BIOS settings. So you get extreme performance that supports notebooks using either AMD or the latest Intel CPU technologies with no hassle at all — even if you’re a newbie.
Impact makes your game hotter while keeping your system cool. Its has low voltage settings at 1.35V for less power consumption, reduced heat generation and quiet computing. Its slim, sleek new look lets you stand out in the crowd while the thin thermal label allows for installation in slim or ultra-slim notebooks.
- Automatic Overclocking: HyperX Impact is available in frequency speeds from 1600MHz to 2133MHz. Reach faster speeds and higher capacities by just installing the memory —, no adjustments in BIOS needed.
- Available in kits of 2: Does your system have enough memory to get you into the game? Kits are available to max out your system's memory with up to 16GB of high-performance.
- Low Voltage: HyperX Impact memory boasts low voltage settings at 1.35V for cooler and quieter computing in notebooks.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD platforms: Whether you are an Intel or AMD gamer, HyperX Impact is right for you. To ensure compatibility, HyperX Impact has been tested with all popular brands of motherboards.
- Lifetime warranty with free technical support: When you spend time building your perfect system, make sure your memory lasts. With HyperX memory, you get a lifetime warranty and free technical support to help you.
- From HyperX, a leader in eSports: HyperX supports some of the best gaming teams in the world. You may not be a pro yet but you can game with the same equipment they use.
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB (single) and 8GB, 16GB (kits)
- Frequency speed: 1600MHz–2400MHz
- CAS latency: CL9-CL12
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Features: SO-DIMM form factor features stylish and slim thermal label for an easy fit
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 1.8 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.635 ounces
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980