HP's Thunderbolt Dock G2 is equipped with two USB Type-C ports, both of which support data and power up to 15W, and one of which also supports DisplayPort video output. There is also one Thunderbolt 3 port, which delivers bi-directional transfers speeds of up to 40 Gb/s and supports USB 3.1 (USB 3.1 Gen 2) at up to 10 Gb/s and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2. Additional peripherals can be connected using the three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which is powered, while an additional video can be output using the two DisplayPort and one VGA port. The Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-C with DisplayPort, and two DisplayPort video outputs can support up to four simultaneous displays and resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz. If you need to connect speakers, a mic, or a headset, there is a 3.5mm audio combo jack, and network connectivity is achieved using the Gigabit Ethernet port.
System power is provided using an included 120W AC adapter. Power Delivery 3.0 is also supported and outputs 5V/5A, 9V/5A, 12V/5A, 15V/5A, and 20V/5A to compatible devices. Protection is provided by a limited 1-year warranty.
- Command Your Workspace from One USB Type-C Connection: Connect a single USB Type-C cable to your notebook to access Gigabit Ethernet, data, video, and charging with a dock that supports both HP and non-HP Thunderbolt 3 and USB Type-C notebooks.
- Small Footprint: Reclaim your work area with this space-saving centerpiece that helps create a clean desk.
- Manage Your Enterprise Fleet: Help IT easily secure and remotely manage a wide range of HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features built into the dock, including Wake on LAN and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states and PXE Boot.
- Maximize Your Multitasking: See the colors and details of your projects with a fast connection to dual external 4K displays.
- Lock It Down: Secure the base dock to a desk, table, or your notebook through the lock slot with an optional HP lock.
- USB: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- Thunderbolt: 1 x Thunderbolt 3
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- FireWire: None
- Display: 2 x DisplayPort/ 1 x VGA
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Combo
- Memory Card Slots: None
- System Connection: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Male
- Connection Type: Detachable Cable
- Number of Displays Supported: 4
- Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3
- Operating System Support: ChromeOS, Windows, macOS/OS X
- UASP Support: No
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Power Port: Barrel Connector (Unspecified Diameter)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 120 W (AC Adapter)
- DC Input Power: 19.7 VDC at 6.1 A
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Operating Altitude: -50 to 10,000' / -15.24 to 3048 m
- LED Indicator: Power
- Lock Slot: Yes
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 2.7" / 9.91 x 9.91 x 6.86 cm
- Weight: 1.8 lb / 0.8 kg
Maximum Resolution Supported:
- 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz (Single Display)
- 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz (Dual Display)
- 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (Dual Display)
- 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz
- 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
- 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz (Triple Display)
- HP Elite x2 1012 G1
- HP Elite x2 1012 G2
- HP Pro x2 612 G2
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- HP EliteBook Folio x360 1020 G2
- HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2
- HP EliteBook 1040 G4
- HP EliteBook 700 G5
- HP EliteBook 800 G5
- HP ProBook 600 G4
- HP ProBook 400 G5
- HP ZBook 14u G5
- HP ZBook 15u G5
- Package Weight: 3.67 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.6 x 6.7 x 5.8"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980