Enjoy an immersive gaming experience with a larger-than-life screen to fill your vision with BenQ TH671ST, the home entertainment projector designed for video games. With high resolution, high brightness, low input lag, LumiExpert, powerful 5W stereo speaker and easy setup, TH671ST expands your gaming world to make you feel like you’re really in the game.
- Brilliant Audiovisual Quality
- Viewing Comfort in Any Ambient Lighting: BenQ LumiExpert actively detects ambient light conditions in your viewing environment and automatically adjusts balanced visual brightness for maximum comfort.
- Captivating Enjoyment Loud and Clear: TH671ST delivers total video enjoyment with epic sound quality. Its built-in powerful 5W stereo speaker provides exquisitely immersive AV experiences.
- Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance: Treat your eyes to the brilliance of TH671ST’s Full HD 1080p visuals, with amazing detail clarity and sharpness.
- High Brightness for Lights-On Enjoyment: 3000 lumens of high brightness let you watch in relatively bright settings or even with lights on. Perfect for meeting rooms.
- Easy Setup with Hassle-Free Installation
- Superior Short Throw for Any Space: TH671ST maximises thrills in minimal space, requiring as little as 1.5m to project stunning 100” pictures. The shortened throw enables carefree enjoyment without space constraints or setup hassles.
- Vertical Keystone Correction: Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it simple to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
- Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology: Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP.
- Long Lasting Perfect Image Quality: Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP projectors produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
- Razor-Sharp Fine Detail Clarity: Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
- Projection Technology: DLP
- Resolution 1080p
- Brightness (Lumens) 3000
- Contrast Ratio 10000:1
- Lens Ratio 69-0.83:1
- Optical Zoom 20x
- Lens Shift Vertical Positive (%) 0
- Lens Shift Vertical Negative (%) 0
- Lens Shift Horizontal Positive (%) 0
- Lens Shift Horizontal Negative (%) 0
- Keystone Horizontal Negative (degrees) 0
- Keystone Horizontal Positive (degrees) 0
- Keystone Vertical Negative (degrees) 40
- Keystone Vertical Positive (degrees) 40
- HDMI 2
- DisplayPort 0
- HDBaseT No
- DVI-D NA
- VGA in 1
- VGA out 1
- BNC Video 0
- Composite Video 0
- Component Video 0
- USB for display and control No
- USB for PC Less Presentation NA
- RJ45 For Control/Monitoring 0
- RS232 For Control 1
- Screen Trigger No
- Fan Noise (db): 33
- Fan Noise in Eco Mode (db): 29
- Audio Output (Watts): 5
- Chassis Colour: White
- Lamp Life (Hours): 4000
- Lamp Life Eco Mode (Hours): 10000
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6 x 12.0 x 22.4 cm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Projector Warranty: 2 Year - Y1: Collect, Repair & Return - Y2r: Return To Base
- Lamp Warranty: 1 Year / 1000 hours
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980