The CSE-200 ClickShare Wireless Presentation System from Barco consists of two USB-powered devices, each with a ClickShare button, and a base unit. The base unit has a fixed connection to the meeting room's visualization system and takes care of all the needed processing. You can simply connect a button to a Windows or Mac computer and click the ClickShare button, and immediately the desktop is wirelessly transferred to the large visualization system. Alternatively, when using a smartphone or tablet (either iOS or Android), a simple app allows you to share content as well. The system's stability and ease of use also limit the number of needed interventions by the IT department. You can connect up to 16 ClickShare buttons to the CSM base unit simultaneously.
- One-Click Sharing: Connect the button to the USB port of your Windows or Mac computer, push the button, and share
- Extended Desktop: Show different content on the central screen and on your laptop using extended desktop
- No Installation: ClickShare is a zero-footprint application, leaving no software on the client computer
- Mobile: iOS and Android users can share by using ClickShare with compatible mobile devices
- Wireless Fidelity: Using both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band guarantees a reliable wireless connection at all times
- Video and Audio: Play the video at 30 fps, with sound through the meeting room's AV system.
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Connectors: 1 x HDMI (output)
- 3 x USB
- 1 x Ethernet LAN
- 1 x Audio analog line out (3.5 mm)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- Audio: Digital: HDMI and S/PDIF
- Analog: 3.5 mm line out
- Input Resolutions: 3840 x 2160 (max)
- Output Resolutions: 1920 x 1200
- Simultaneous Sources on Screen: 2
- Simultaneous Connections: 16
- Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps
- Range: Up to 100' (30.5 m) between ClickShare button and ClickShare base unit
- Authentication Protocols: WPA2PSK in stand-alone mode
- WPA2PSK or IEEE 802.1X in network: integration mode
- Compatibility Operating System:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS X 10.10/10.11
- Android 4.1 and later (ClickShare app)
- iOS 7.0 and later (ClickShare app)
- Power Consumption: Operation: 6 W (typical) / 18 W (max)
- Standby: 2.6 W (ECO standby) / 0.4 W (Deep standby)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Kensington Security Slot:Yes
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Dimensions: Excluding Antennas: 8.1 x 4.5 x 1.8" (205 x 115 x 45 mm)
- Including Antennas: 8.1 x 5.9 x 5.3" (205 x 150 x 135 mm)
- Weight: 1.32 lb (600 g)
- Package Weight: 3.275 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.9 x 6.3 x 3.25"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980