Quickly share data, audio, and HD video over a secure wireless connection with the Barco CS-100 ClickShare Wireless Presentation System. Plug the included ClickShare Button into your computer and connect the Base Unit to your HDMI-compatible display or projector to wirelessly share content. Alternatively, you can use the ClickShare app to mirror your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to the connected display. This ClickShare system has a range of up to 100' via Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/n technology.
- Sharing as a Basic Need: The CS-100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and huddle rooms where sharing content from a laptop or mobile device is a basic need. Anyone—including guests—can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug the USB-powered ClickShare Button into their Windows or Mac computer and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the meeting room screen. With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets.
- A Stand-Alone Model: The CS-100 is a stand-alone model with an HDMI output that allows up to 8 users to connect with one user wirelessly sharing at a time. The CS-100 includes the standard ClickShare security features including encryption, login management, https, and the possibility to hide the SSID of the Base Unit's wireless network.
- Inputs and Outputs: 1 x Ethernet LAN
- 2 x USB: Type-A (1 front, 1 back)
- 1 x HDMI: out
- 1 x 1/8": audio out
- Simultaneous Sources on Screen: 1
- Simultaneous Connections: 8
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK in standalone mode
- System RequirementsComputer: Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Mac OS X 10.10/10.11
- ClickShare App:
- Android 4.1 and later
- iOS 7.0 and later
- Content Sharing Documents, browser, and camera for both Android and iOS devices
- Output Resolution: 1920x1200
- Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps
- Wi-Fi Bands: IEEE 802.11a/g/n
- Wireless Range: Up to 100' (30 m) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Noise Level: Fanless
- Frequency Band: 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Kensington Lock Support: Yes
- Approvals: FCC, CE
- Temperature Ranges: Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Max: 95°F (35°C) at 9842.5' (3000 m)
- Non-Condensing Humidity Range Operating: 0 to 85% RH
- Storage: 0 to 90% RH
- Power Consumption Operating: 6 W typical
- Maximum: 18 W
- ECO Standby: 2.6 W
- Deep Standby: 0.4 W
- Dimensions ClickShare Base Unit: 8.1 x 4.5 x 1.8" (205 x 115 x 45 mm) minimum
- Weight ClickShare Base Unit: 1.32 lb (600 g)
- Package Weight: 2.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.85 x 6.3 x 3.2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980