Expand your existing ClickShare presentation system to include additional with this Barco ClickShare Button. The Button plugs into your laptop's USB Type-A port, and once connected, enables you to wirelessly share the content from your laptop using any compatible A/V equipment – simply start the application, click the button, and you're ready to start presenting.
The ClickShare Button can be paired to any of the Base Units included with the CS-100, CSE-200, or CSE-800 ClickShare Systems. The pairing process is quick and simple, allowing the Button to be easily transferred across meeting rooms without technical problems. Multiple ClickShare Buttons can be paired to a single Base Unit, and up to four users can be on-screen at the same time.
- Transmitter for ClickShare System
- Shares Computer Content Wirelessly
- Connects to Computer via USB Type-A
- Designed for Quick and Easy Pairing
- Compatibility: Barco ClickShare Systems: CS-100, CSE-200, and CSE-800
- Wireless Transmission Protocol: Wi-Fi 4 (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Authentication Protocols: WPA2-PSK in standalone mode
- WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X in network: integration mode
- Frequency Band: Dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Connection Terminal: USB Type-A
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC via USB
- Power Consumption: Typical: 350 mA
- Maximum: 500 mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.3 x 0.64 x 6.4" / 59.3 x 16.3 x 162.5 mm
- Weight: 2.6 oz / 75 g
- Package Weight 0.27 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.65 x 3.15 x 1.3"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980