The Barco CSE-800 features two HDMI inputs and outputs. This means that there is a direct connection with legacy equipment and easy integration with conferencing systems, but also that two 4K UHD displays can be driven by a single base unit. Furthermore, the 2 network connections allow separate and simultaneous connection to multiple networks (e.g. guest and corporate networks), and provide additional security and convenience for users. Allowing up to 8 persons to share content simultaneously, the CSE-800 ensures connectivity to the central screen and encourages collaboration.
The Barco ClickShare CSE-800 was designed to bring the ClickShare experience to boardrooms, high-end meeting rooms, and conference rooms. Introducing a number of unique features, including simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people, automatic & manual moderation, and blackboarding & annotation, the CSE-800 is the most powerful system in the ClickShare family today.
The CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features, a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content – and central management.
For user convenience, security features of the CSE-800 can be set to one of three predefined levels, depending on the company’s policies and needs.
- Operating system:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 & 64 bit
- macOS 10.14/10.15 (Catalina)
- Android 9 & 10 (ClickShare app)
- iOS 11, 12 & 13 (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs: 2x HDMI 1.4b
- Video inputs: 2x HDMI 1.4b
- Output resolution: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Input resolutions: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Audio: Via HDMI, analog via Audio Jack 3.5mm, S/PDIF
- AirPlay Support: iOS 11, 12 & 13 / macOS 10.14, 10.15
- Google Cast Support: Android 9, 10
- Frame rate:
- Using HDMI inputs: Up to 60fps with one input @ 4K ; Up to 30fps with two inputs @ 4K*
- Using the ClickShare Button or Apps: Up to 30 fps @1080p
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen: 8 (4 per screen)
- Number of simultaneous connections: 64 (Button and/or App)
- iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility: Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app or using AirPlay / Google Cast
- Extended desktop: Available for Windows, requires ClickShare Extension Pack.
- Authentication protocol:
- WPA2-PSK in stand-alone mode
- WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode
- Wireless transmission protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and IEEE 802.15.1
- Reach: Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz (not all DFS channels supported. Full details can be found in the network deployment whitepaper)
- 2x Ethernet LAN 1Gbit
- 2x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0 (back); 2x USB 3.0 (front)
- Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm), digital S/PDIF
- Noise Level: Max. 25dBA @ 0-30°C; Max. 30dBA @ 30-40°C
- Temperature range Operating: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F) ; Max: 35°C (95°F) at 3000m
- Storage: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Humidity Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Anti-theft system: Kensington lock
- Certifications: FCC/CE
- Warranty: 3 years standard. Possible to extend to 5 years
- Dimensions (HxWxD): (incl. antennas) 5.8x 11.1 x 8.1"
- Weight: 2.2kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980