The Clickshare CSE-200+ also makes it possible for up to 16 users to connect simultaneously; the perfect connectivity solution for larger meetings and workshops. (Additional ClickShare Buttons would be required.)
The Barco ClickShare CSE-200+ provides Ultra High Definition 4K UHD output resolution (3840 x 2160 @30Hz). It is shipped with 2 ClickShare Buttons.
- Creativity boosts businesses: Enabling creative meetings, brainstorms and discussions enhance team collaboration and business outcomes. With the wireless collaboration solution, ClickShare, you bring effortless ideation and efficient collaboration in your enterprise.
- Enriched sharing: The CSE-200+ offers interactive collaborative experiences for medium-sized meeting rooms. It allows up to 2 persons to share content simultaneously. Simply plug the ClickShare Button into a laptop and click to get the content on the meeting room screen. The ClickShare App gives you additional features for collaboration with laptops or mobile devices. Combining Button and App stands for an even richer content sharing in the meeting room.
- Stimulate creativity in your entire enterprise: The CSE-200+ was designed for enterprise rollouts. It offers enhanced security features, full seamless network integration, ease-of-mind of central management. With full BYOD support, a HDMI input for legacy equipment for smooth switching between wired and wireless sources ,a wide range of interactivity features like annotation, blackboarding and touch back support, the CSE-200+ encourages brainstorming and productivity in your enterprise.
The beauty of Button and App: The ClickShare Button and ClickShare App work together to deliver a rich, seamless meeting experience. In seconds, you are able to present wirelessly to the meeting room display from your laptop and can enjoy a more engaging, seamless meeting experience. Collaboration more intuitive than ever before. The App easily connects to the meeting room, offering screen sharing as well as a host of advanced features. The App works on all devices, from desktop to Android and iOS.
- Operating system:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 & 64 bit
- macOS 10.14/10.15 (Catalina)
- Android 9 & 10 (ClickShare app)
- iOS 11, 12 & 13 (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs: 1x HDMI 1.4b
- Video inputs: 1x HDMI 1.2
- Output resolution: 4K UHD (3840*2160) @ 30Hz
- Input resolutions: 1920x1080 @60Hz
- Audio: Via HDMI, analog via Audio Jack 3.5mm, S/PDIF
- AirPlay Support: iOS 11, 12 & 13 / macOS 10.14, 10.15
- Google Cast Support: Android 9, 10
- Miracast support: Miracast R2 support on Windows 10
- Frame rate: Up to 30fps*
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen: 2
- Number of simultaneous connections: 16
- iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility: Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app
- Extended desktop: Available for Windows, requires ClickShare Extension Pack.
- Authentication protocol:
- WPA2-PSK in stand-alone mode
- WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode
- Wireless transmission protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and IEEE 802.15.1
- Reach: Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz (DFS channels supported in select number of countries)
- 1x Ethernet LAN 1Gbit
- 1x USB Type-C 2.0 (back); 2x USB Type A 2.0 (back); 1x USB Type A 2.0 (front)
- Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm), digital S/PDIF
- Noise Level:
- Max. 25dBA @ 0-30°C
- 30dBA @ 30-40°C
- Temperature range Operating:
- 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
- Max: 35°C (95°F) at 3000m
- Storage: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Humidity Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Anti-theft system: Kensington lock
- Certifications: FCC/CE
- Warranty: 3 years standard
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 39 x 200 x 202 m
- Weight: 0.9 kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980