Experience life-like video calls with the white AV-1082G Full HD USB 3.0 PTZ Camera from AViPAS. Featuring a 2MP CMOS sensor and a 4.7-47mm 10x zoom lens, the camera captures video at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps in a 60.9 to 6.43° field of view. The integrated pan/tilt system operates quietly and allows for 340° panning and 120° tilting at up to 60° and 30° per second respectively. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic.
The camera's low-noise 1/2.8" sensor ensures a high signal-to-noise ratio while an advanced 2D/3D noise-reduction technology further reduces noise so that an even sharper image is delivered. The AV-1082W provides USB 3.0 and LAN video outputs and can be controlled via RS-232, IP, or the included IR remote control.
- Quiet and smooth pan/tilt mechanism
- 1920 x 1080 high-resolution output at up to 60 fps
- 60.9 to 6.43° field of view
- Low-noise CMOS sensor ensures a high signal-to-noise ratio
- 2D/3D noise-reduction technology further reduces noise while ensuring image sharpness
- Low-power sleep function
- IP streaming & USB 3.0 output
- VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P communication protocols
- RS-232 cascading function, useful for multi-camera installation
- 255 presets (10 via IR remote)
- Backlight compensation
- White balance (auto, manual, indoor, one-push 3000-7000K)
- Image Sensor: 1-Chip 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
- Effective Sensor Resolution: 2.0 MP
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55 dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- White Balance Range: 3000 to 7000K
- Shutter Speed: 1/25 to 1/10,000 sec
- Max Digital Zoom: 5x
- Flip / Mirror Support: Image Flip
- Optical Zoom Ratio: 10x
- Focal Length: 4.7 to 47mm
- Field of View: Horizontal: 60.9 to 6.43°
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.6 to 3
- Focus Control: Autofocus, Manual Focus
- Output Formats: RJ45, USB: 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps
- IP Streaming: H.264, H.265: 1080p, 720p, 480p
- Presets: 255
- Move Speed: Pan: 0.1 to 60°/sec, Tilt: 0.1 to 30°/sec
- Movement Range: Pan: 340° (-170 to 170°), Tilt: 120° (-30 to 90°)
- Tally Light: No
- Supported Control Protocols: Pelco-D, Pelco-P, VISCA
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x RJ45
- Control Interface: 1 x 8-Pin Mini-DIN (RS-232)
- PoE Support: None
- Power Connectors: 1 x JEITA (12 VDC up to 1 A)
- Power Consumption: Device: 12 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 5" / 15.24 x 15.24 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 4.4lb
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980