Expand your small office's network capacity by using the Instant-On 1930 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch with 10Gb SFP+ from Aruba to connect computers, network-attached storage, and other high-bandwidth devices. This rack-mountable smart-managed switch features 48 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a 176 Gb/s switching capacity and a 130.95 Mpps forwarding capacity powered by an 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 512MB RAM, and 256MB of flash storage with a 1.5MB packet buffer. Each PoE+ port supports up to 30W of power delivery, with a total budget of 370W, to connect security cameras, VoIP phones, and other powered devices. There are also four 10Gb SFP+ ports available that support fiber line uplinks and other connections that carry data across greater distances than copper lines. With its sleek design, the Instant-On 1930 is built to discreetly blend into almost any environment. Additionally, the switch includes a suite of security controls that allow greater control over network access, configured using the web-based application or downloadable mobile app.
- 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 48 x PoE+ Compliant Ports
- 4 x 10Gb SFP+ Ports
- 176 Gb/s Switching Capacity
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 4 x 10Gb SFP+
- Layer Services Supported: Layer 2 Support
- Supported Protocols: Auto-MDIX/MDI, Auto-VoIP, IGMP Snooping, IPv4, IPv6, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3
- Queuing: Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Jumbo Frames Support: 9216 Bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K
- Security Features: DHCP Snooping, DoS Attack Prevention, RADIUS Authentication, Storm Control
- Access Control List: 50
- Static Routes: 32
- SNMP Support: 1, 2, 3
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.1ab, 802.1d, 802.1s, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.2az, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3p, 802.3q, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z
- Latency: 4.5 µs
- Forwarding Rate: 130.95 Mpps
- Switching Bandwidth: 176 Gb/s
- Priority Queues: 4
- Packet Buffer: 64 B
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- RAM Buffer: 1.5 MB per Device
- Processor: 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A9
- Memory: 512 MB
- Power Draw: 36.9 W (Max), 16.8 W (Idle)
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 0.5 to 0.8 A
- PoE per port: 30 W
- Power Supply Type: Internal
- Cooling System: Passive
- Indicator Lights: Link/Activity, Power
- Rack Form Factor: 1 RU
- Package Weight 10.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 22 x 18 x 4.5"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980