Ideal for medium-density enterprise environments, the IAP-305 Instant Access Point from Aruba supports the Wi-Fi 5 wireless standard, and it's capable of up to 1.6 GHz of total Wi-Fi throughput. Equipped with three internal antennas, this dual-band access point features a Gigabit Ethernet port that supports PoE+ (Power over Ethernet), ideal for transmitting both data and power over a single cable.
- Multi-User MIMO Technology: The Aruba 300 Series supports MU-MIMO technology and three spatial streams. It provides simultaneous data transmission to up to two devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
- ClientMatch Technology: ClientMatch technology extends client-steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO-capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO-capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO-capable devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies, which are based on device types, help customers achieve optimal WLAN performance in a mixed-device environment.
- Bluetooth Aruba Beacon: The 300 Series also has an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba Beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor wayfinding, as well as proximity-based push notification capabilities.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence: Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of Service for Unified Communication Apps: Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps (including Microsoft Skype for Business) with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat, and desktop sharing.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) Technology: Automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and helps to ensure that access points stay clear of RF interference, ideal for delivering reliable and high-performance WLANs.
- Part-Time or Dedicated Air Monitoring: The Aruba 300 Series can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Intelligent App Visibility and Control: AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and then block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
- Integrated Wireless Intrusion Protection: Offers threat protection and mitigation, and helps to eliminate the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP Reputation and Security Services: Help to identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs, and IPs, ideal for providing protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Offers secure storage of credentials and keys.
- Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM): Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities. The IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.11af PoE source. By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget. In rare cases, it may be necessary to take additional power-saving measures, but in most cases, APs will operate in unrestricted mode.
- Management: When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 300 Series access points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement, and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980