WatchGuard Firebox T20 Security Appliance with Standard Support (WGT20001-WW)
- WatchGuard Firebox T20 Hardware with 1-yr Standard Support
- WatchGuard Firebox T20 protects small office, home office, and retail environments with complete enterprise-level network security that is easy to deploy and manage. Offering optional web filtering, intrusion prevention, antivirus, and more. It can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections. With integrated SD-WAN, you can decrease your use of expensive MPLS or 4G/LTE connections and inspect traffic from home/small offices while improving the resiliency and performance of your network.
- Standard Support includes 24x7 access to technical support, with an unlimited number of incidents with a targeted response time of 24 hours for low priority, 8 hours for medium priority, 4 hours for high priority, and live calls for critical priority. Support is Web-Based and Phone-Based.
- THROUGHPUT: UTM (full scan): 154 Mbps | Firewall (IMIX) 510 Mbps | VPN (IMIX) 140 Mbps | HTTPS (IPS enabled, full scan) 50 Mbps | Antivirus 328 Mbps | IPS (full scan) 271 Mbps | Firewall (UDP 1518) 1.7 Gbps | VPN (UDP 1518) 485 Mbps
- UTM Throughput (full scan): 154 Mbps
- Firewall Throughput (UDP 1518): 1.7 Gbps
- VPN Throughput (UDP 1518): 485 Mbps
- Antivirus Throughput: 328 Mbps
- IPS Throughput (full scan): 271 Mbps
- Concurrent Connections: 1.3 M
- VLANs: 10
- Product Dimensions: 7.99 x 8.5 x 1.69 inches
- Item Weight: 1.94 pounds
- Manufacturer: WATCHGUARD TECHNOLOGIES INC
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980