With the indoor/outdoor UAP-AC-M-US UniFi AC Mesh Wide-Area Dual-Band Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks, users benefit from a wide coverage area reaching up to 600' along with enhanced data transfer rates of up to 867 Mb/s on the 5 GHz frequency. These enhanced data rates and coverage capabilities are supported by a 2x2 MIMO internal antenna configuration supporting multiple data paths for a more efficient end-user network connection. Installation of the UAP-AC-M-US is simple, as it comes 802.3af PoE-compliant and includes a wall/pole/fast-mount kit. Once installed, users can take advantage of 802.11ac Wi-Fi access with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Compact Form Factor: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into virtually any environment.
- Weather-Resistant Enclosure: The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be used indoors or outdoors.
- LED Indicator: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Versatile Mounting: The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or you can fast-mount a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. (All accessories are included)
- Multiple Power Options: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A compatible switch or the included Gigabit PoE adapter.
- Antenna Options: Use the included Omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band
- Number of Antennas: 2
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Antenna Gain: 3 to 4 dBi
- Transmit Power: 20 dBm
- Supported Protocols: WMM
- Antenna Placement: External (Unspecified Connection Type)
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Wireless Security: AES, TKIP, WEP, WPA
- Supported Clients: 200
- Max SSIDs Supported: 4
- Throughput: 1167 Mb/s Total, 2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s, 5 GHz: 867 Mb/s
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11i, 802.3af
- Power Consumption: 8.5 W
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.8 x 1.4" / 35.3 x 4.6 x 3.4 cm
- Weight: 0.3 lb / 0.1 kg
- Package Weight: 1.42 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.85 x 4.45 x 3.35"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980