The UAP-AC-HD-US Wave 2 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1733 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 4x4 MIMO technology for each band. Install the UAP-AC-HD-US access point inside or outdoors (covered) using the included wall or ceiling mount kits. Once installed, the dual PoE compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports make it easy to connect the AP to the network without the need for a standalone power source.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- View Your RF Environment: Use the RF environment functionality of the UniFi AC HD AP to detect and troubleshoot nearby interference, analyze radio frequencies, choose optimal AP placement, and configure settings.
- Power RF Performance: Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
- Detailed Analytics: Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Wireless Uplink: Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
- Multi-Site Management: A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
- WLAN Groups: The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio. Each WLAN can be VLAN tagged. Dynamic VLAN tagging per Wi-Fi station (or RADIUS VLAN) is also supported.
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band
- Number of Antennas: 4
- MU-MIMO Support: 4 x 4
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Antenna Gain: 3 to 4 dBi
- Transmit Power: 6 to 25 dBm
- Supported Protocols: WMM
- Antenna Placement: Internal
- Ports: 2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE+
- Wireless Security: AES, TKIP, WEP, WPA
- Supported Clients: 500
- Max SSIDs Supported: 4
- Throughput: 2533 Mb/s Total, 2.4 GHz: 800 Mb/s, 5 GHz: 1733 Mb/s
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11i, 802.3at
- Power Consumption: 17 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC, as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.7 x 1.9" / 22 x 22 x 4.8 cm
- Weight: 1.8 lb / 0.8 kg
- Package Weight: 4.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6 x 9.95 x 4.25"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980