The CPE510 5 GHz Wireless-N300 Outdoor Access Point from TP-Link is dedicated to cost-effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application it is suitable for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance coupled with user-friendly design makes this wireless access point a suitable choice for both business and home users.
- Long-Distance Wireless Connection: Using two CPE510 to establish a long-distance wireless connection, suitable for wireless supervision and wireless internet sharing applications.
- WISP CPE: CPE510 as powerful clients in point to multi-point links.
- Outdoor Access Point: CPE510 has a powerful 5 GHz access points.
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 5 GHz
- Number of Antennas: 1
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Antenna Gain: 13 dBi
- Transmit Power: 23 dBm
- Antenna Placement: Internal
- Bluetooth: None
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45) PoE, 1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB Sharing Support: No
- Guest Network Support: None
- Wireless Security: AES, TKIP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Lock Slot: No
- Operation Modes: Access Point
- Throughput: 300 Mb/s Total
- RAM: 64 MB
- Storage Capacity: 8 MB
- Processor: 560 MHz Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11a, 802.11n
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- DC Input Power: 24 VDC at 1 A
- Power Consumption: 10.5 W
- IP Rating: IPX5
- Mount Options: Pole
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.2 x 1.3" / 109.22 x 55.88 x 33.02 mm
- Warranty Length: Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Package Weight: 1.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5 x 5.3 x 4.2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980