Designed for gaming, the Razer 13.3" Sharp edge Secrecy 13 Gaming PC consolidates portability with execution. Designs are taken care of by the committed NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q illustrations card with 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM. It likewise features a tenth Gen Intel Center i7-1065G7 quad-center processor and 16GB of 3733 MHz of LPDDR4X Smash for quick execution. Its 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD takes into consideration quick boot times. For online multiplayer features, the Razer Sharp edge Covertness 13 uses Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). It additionally bolsters remote embellishments through Bluetooth 5.1 innovation. The Razer Edge Secrecy 13 features a unibody outline that is invigorated with accuracy CNC-machined high-grade aluminum. The secrecy dark tone is anodized into the aluminum for sturdiness. The tone-on-tone Razer logo gives a smooth design.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q Graphics Card: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q Graphics Card delivers up to 2.5 times the performance of the GeForce GTX 950M and is up to 80% faster than the GTX 1050. Its Max-Q design allows for mobile gaming performance while also maintaining a small form factor.
- 13.3" Full HD 1920 x 1080 120 Hz Display: The matte display features a 13.3" display with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and thin 4.9 mm bezels. The screen also has a 120 Hz refresh rate and is individually calibrated to support 100% of the sRGB color gamut. The display uses Gorilla Glass.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Performance: The system houses a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 1.3 GHz and be boosted up to 3.9 GHz.
- Immersive Audio: There are four upward-firing speakers and a smart amplifier to provide greater audio boost and clarity. Dolby Atmos replicates sound in 3-dimensional space for an immersive audio experience, whether you're playing games or watching movies. You can also headphones via the 3.5mm audio jack.
- Thunderbolt 3: Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Connectivity: Stay connected to the internet via Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). You can also connect accessories wirelessly with Bluetooth 5.1 technology.
- Razer Chroma: The keyboard features Razer Chroma single-zone RGB lighting, allowing for customizable lighting effects. The Microsoft Precision Glass Touchpad provides accurate touch controls.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 3.9 GHz
- L3 Cache: 8 MB
- Memory Type: 3733 MHz LPDDR4x
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 16 GB (Onboard)
- Graphics Type: Dedicated
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q with 4 GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Panel Type: LCD
- Size: 13.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Color Gamut: 100% sRGB
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB Type-C Ports: 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 4
- Built-In Microphones: Yes
- Media Card Slots: None
- Ethernet: None
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- MU-MIMO Support: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- GPS: Optional
- NFC: No
- Webcam: User-Facing: 720p
- Capacity: 53.1 Wh
- Keyboard: Available in English and Arabic script
- Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- Security: Facial Recognition, Dedicated TPM Security Chip
- Power Supply: 100 W
- Dimensions: 11.99 x 8.27 x 0.6" / 30.45 x 21.01 x 1.52 cm
- Weight: 3.26 lb / 1.48 kg
- Package Weight: 6.275 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5 x 12.4 x 3.2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980