The Meeting Owl Pro's single lens provides a full view of the room without any moving parts or image stitching. This USB device is designed to work with all major web-based video conferencing platforms. You don't have to download or install anything. Just plug it into your computer and you're ready to use it. In addition, using Wi-Fi to connect your Meeting Owl Pro to the internet or your mobile device allows you to join the Smart Meeting Room ecosystem. Once connected to your mobile device you can control the Meeting Owl Pro via a mobile app.
The Meeting Owl's output resolution is 1080p, for sharp clear panoramic 360° video, and it features an eight-microphone array that allows everyone within an 18' radius to be heard. Beamforming technology adjusts focus to the person speaking, and noise and echo cancellation ensure you hear the important things and not the air conditioning.
- Multiple Meeting Rooms: If you have a team spread out across multiple offices that need to attend the same meeting, each group can join the meeting in their own conference room via the Meeting Owl.
- Room Size: The Meeting Owl Pro is suitable for use in medium- and large-sized rooms up to 15 x 20 feet. The mic pickup range for the Meeting Owl Pro covers an 18-foot radius, and it features Smart Zooming capabilities to cover people sitting further away.
- Compatibility: Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Webex, GoToMeeting, BlueJeans, and virtually all other web-based video conference software.
- Intelligent Video: The camera captures in 1080p and the 360° lens shows the entire room and automatically zooms in and focuses on the person speaking. If you choose, you can lock the view using the Meeting Owl mobile app to prevent the view from changing.
- 360° Audio: The 8 omnidirectional smart mics and 360° speaker makes sure you can hear everyone in the room up to 18' away from the device.
- All-In-One: Connects via USB and combines video and audio to simplify your meeting setup.
- Wi-Fi: The Meeting Owl Pro can be used when connected to a computer running the software platform of your choice. However, for your device to take advantage of the Owl Labs' Smart Meeting Room ecosystem, you must connect to the internet via Wi-Fi, either through your network or through your smartphone. The ecosystem allows your device to access significant enhancements such as keeping a record of the number of meetings, number of people in the room, and other information that Owl Labs reports back to you via the Meeting Owl mobile app. The Wi-Fi connection is also the method of getting software updates to your system.
- Third-Party Audio Equipment Compatibility: Although you can use your own microphone and microphone extender cable with the Meeting Owl Pro, it is not recommended that you add your own speakers. This is because the Meeting Owl Pro uses both visual and audio cues to determine where to select as its main point of focus. If you use external speakers that would cause the device to point the focus of its video on the speakers and not on the person speaking.
- Resolution and Frame Rate: 1080p
- Host Connection: USB 2.0
- Low-Light Correction: Yes
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or Later
- Linux: 16.04
- Pickup Range: 18' / 5.49 m
- CancellationTechnology: Echo
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.4 x 10.8 x 4.4" / 111.0 x 273.0 x 111.0 mm
- Weight: 2.65 lb / 1.2 kg
- Package Weight: 5.65 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.2 x 6.9 x 6.9"
Owl Labs Owl Lock Adapter Specs:
- Package Weight: 0.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.1 x 4 x 1.1"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980