Built to the highest standards by our multi award winning team, the 3XS Performance GTX is a VR Ready gaming laptop that includes a 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU plus a stunning 17.3" VA panel with super-high 120Hz refresh rate. Also included is an 10th generation "Comet Lake" Intel Core i7 10750H CPU, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a 1TB Intel 660p NVMe M.2 SSD for rapid loading times and storage.
3XS represents the last word in quality and reliability. We build thousands of systems and laptops every year and we are confident that our reputation speaks for itself. You will find reviews of our systems in many popular publications both online and in print.
The 3XS Performance GTX is pre-built and ready for next-day delivery and comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed and a two-year warranty.
- INTEL 10TH GEN COMET LAKE CPU: This laptop supports the latest 10th gen Comet Lake CPUs from Intel. The Core i7 10750H has 6 physical cores plus 6 more HyperThreading cores, a base clock of 2.6GHz and a turbo clock of up to 5GHz making it faster than laptops with a 9th gen CPU.
- DDR4 RAM: High-speed system memory is essential for running Windows, applications, and games. 3XS laptops feature the latest 2666MHz Corsair Vengeance DDR4 memory for a smooth experience.
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GRAPHICS: The Performance GTX is equipped with the mid-range GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card which delivers smooth frame rates at 1080p.
- LIGHTNING FAST GAME LOADING: Equipped with an NVMe M.2 SSD, this 3XS laptops boots into Windows and load games in a flash, giving you more time to enjoy your new system.
- GAMING STYLE: Lighting to match your mood. This 3XS gaming laptop has a backlit multicolor RGB keyboard with programmable lighting effects and mechanical switches for added tactile feedback
- 1080P FULLHD SCREEN: 3XS gaming laptops feature VA panels which feature better color accuracy, viewing angles, and brightness than the TN panels found in other gaming laptops.
- GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Share your greatest gaming moments, keep your graphics drivers up to date, and enjoy the convenience of one-click game optimization with NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: All 3XS gaming laptops include genuine Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, the most modern and up to date operating system for a gaming laptop.
- CPU Type: Intel Core i7-10750H
- CPU Cores: 6 Core
- CPU Threads: 12
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- CPU Boost: 5.0 GHz
- Unlocked/Overclockable CPU: No
- Screen Size: 17.3"
- Screen Type: VA
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD)
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- NVIDIA G-Sync Technology: No
- AMD FreeSync Technology: No
- Memory: 8GB (1x8GB)
- Memory Type: DDR4 SO-DIMM
- Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
- Maximum Memory Supported: 32GB (2x16GB)
- Graphics Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Graphics Memory: 6GB
- Graphics Memory Type: GDDR6
- GPU Cores/Streams/Execution Units: 1536
- Graphics Core Clock: 1455 MHz
- Graphics Boost Clock: 1590 MHz
- Graphics Memory Clock: 12000 MHz
- Graphics Memory Bus: 192 Bit
- Multi-GPU NVIDIA SLi: No
- VR Ready: Yes
- NVIDIA Max-Q Design: No
- Real-Time Ray Tracing: No
- HDD Capacity: N/A
- SSD Capacity: 1000 GB
- Storage Type: SSD (M.2 PCIe NVMe)
- Optical Drive: None
- Card Reader: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Webcam: Yes
- Built-in microphone: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- Accessories Included in Box: 1 x 180W AC PSU Power Adapter
- Notebook Dimensions: 395 x 260 x 29 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Inc. Battery): 2.5 kg
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980