Designed for conference rooms, the Logitech Rally Mic Pod offers clear sound, noise suppression, and an understated low-profile design. Place it in conference rooms when up to ten people need to conference with others over VoIP. Furthermore, seven mic pods can work together to create a beamforming mic matrix, giving consistent audio coverage to every seat throughout a large conference room.
Built-in RightSound technology ensures that only the active speaker will be picked up, minimizing background noise by utilizing echo and noise reduction. You will not need to raise your voice to be heard by the microphone, thanks to the unit's equalization and beamforming technologies, which can switch among acoustic beams up to 125 times a second.
Non-slip pads help isolate the device from table vibrations, so keyboard clacks won't be picked up. A single cable connection allows the daisy-chaining of up to seven Rally Mic Pods. A red LED on top of each Mic Pod provides visual confirmation when muted.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Auto-levels voices and suppresses noise for clear audio
- Convenient mute control and indicator light
- Premium materials look great in any room
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
- Microsoft Cortana certified
- Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB devices
- Pickup Range: 15' / 4.5 m Diameter
- Microphones: Four Omni-directional Microphones, 8 Acoustic Beams
- Controls: Mute Button with LED Status Indicator
- Cable: Captive 9.6' / 3.0 m 12-Pin Cable
- Daisy Chain Capability: Up to 7
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: > -27 dB ±1 dB at 1 Pa
- Data Rate: 48 kHz
- System Requirements: Logitech Rally or Logitech Rally Plus
- Recommended Number of Users:
- Rally (1 x Mic Pod): 10x
- Rally Plus (2 x Mic Pods): 16x
- Additional Participants per Mic Pod: 6x
- Recommended Participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46x
- Package Weight: 0.38 Kg
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 5 x 2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980