World's lightest 14" Business Ultra Book Ultra Thin. Ultralight. Ultra-tough. For the average Ultra Book, These attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new x1 Carbon is far above average.
- It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments.
- Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, Includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
- Audio Dolby Atmos Speaker System and 4 x 360-degree far-field microphones.
- 14-Inch FHD IPS screen (1920 x 1080)
- 1. 8 GHz Intel Core i7-8565u Processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 1 TB Solid State Drive
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Standing screen display size: 14 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Brand: Lenovo
- Series: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen Ultrabook
- Item model number: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Item Weight: 4.07 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 12.7 x 0.6 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 8.5 x 12.7 x 0.6 inches
- Color: Black
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 1
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 0.01
- Optical Drive Type: No Optical Drive
- Power Source: AC & Battery
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980