Thanks to the ThinkShutter, optional touch fingerprint reader, and IR camera, the ThinkPad L590 is designed to be secure—and give your IT department one less thing to worry about. This configurable 15.6" laptop will also make your employees’ lives easier with its seamless performance and up to 12-hours battery life.
- Makes light of heavy work: With up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processing (plus Intel® vPro™ technology for advanced security and manageability), the ThinkPad L590 can zip through almost any task. It has a starting weight of just over 2kg (4.48lbs) and options that include AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics, solid-state drive storage, and a multitouch display.
- For those who are going places: The ThinkPad L590 can run all day with up to 12 hours of battery life. When low on power, its rapid-charging technology will give you an 80% battery capacity in just 60 minutes. What's more, the optional backlit keyboard—with white LEDs—enables you to work in low-light conditions.
- All the right connections: The ThinkPad L590 comes with plenty of ports, including HDMI and USB-C. When you’re out and about, stay online even when there’s no WiFi. Choose the optional LTE-A card and the WWAN technology lets your laptop function like a smartphone—where there’s cellular service you can always jump online, and you can trust that your connection is secure.
- Log in more quickly & securely: Why type a password? Thanks to the optional touch fingerprint reader and infrared camera, logging in is quick and secure—via advanced biometric technology and Windows Hello facial software. Plus, with ThinkShutter, you can close the webcam when it's not in use.
- Technology your business can count on: Like all ThinkPad laptops, the ThinkPad L590 is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure it runs in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust the ThinkPad L590 to handle whatever life throws your way.
- Built-In Microphone: Y
- Speaker power: 2 W
- Battery Life (max): 12 h
- Energy Star Certified: Y
- Front camera
- Screen Size15.6"
- Screen Type: IPS
- User Interface: TypeN
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Display Aspect: Ratio16:9
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Internal Memory Type: DDR4-SDRAM
- RAM Speed: 2400 MHz
- Memory slots2x: SO-DIMM
- Processor Modeli5-8265U
- Processor8th gen: Intel® Core™ i5
- CPU Speed: 6 GHz
- Cores/Threads 4
- Socket: TypeBGA 1528
- Processor boost frequency: 3.9 GHz
- Storage Media: TypeSSD
- Total Storage: size256 GB
- Solid-State Drive: Capacity256 GB
- Weight: 4.41 lbs (2 kg)
- Height: 0.904" (22.9 mm)
- Width: 14.8" (376.5 mm)
- Depth: 10" (254.5 mm)
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980