Performance you can count on—anytime, anywhere
- Standout performance: The ThinkPad E14 is equipped with up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processing, plus the option of AMD Radeon™ RX 640 discrete graphics and dual-drive storage. So you can have the power and speed you need to get the job done—wherever you are.
- Meets exceptional design: At around twice the thickness of a smartphone, the ThinkPad E14 exudes all the elegance of a premium laptop—without the hefty price tag. It also has an optional fingerprint reader integrated into the power button that lets you fire up and log in at the same time
- Built-in security: With the ThinkPad E14, you can rest easy knowing that your important data is encrypted via the discrete TPM 2.0 chip. You can also keep the outside world out thanks to ThinkShutter, a physical cover to close the webcam when you're not using it.
- With next-gen connectivity: A full-function USB-C port makes everything a breeze—from audio to video, from data transfers to recharging. What's more, video conference calls fly by thanks to the Skype for Business-certified microphone. And with WiFi 6, you'll enjoy even faster connectivity.
- Fully immersive: Experience crystal-clear visuals and truly vivid colors on the 14", anti-glare FHD display with IPS wide-angle viewing (optional). In addition, the sound on the ThinkPad E14 packs a real punch—through Dolby Audio™ and premium stereo speakers by Harman Kardon®.
- Totally reliable: MIL-SPEC tested to withstand the most rugged, harshest of environments, the ThinkPad E14 won't let you down. Not only can it perform everywhere from the freezing cold to a hot desert, it can also handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills
- Product Type: Laptops
- Lenovo Commercial: Touch Screen
- Technical details Brand: Lenovo
- Collection Model: Lenovo E14
- Product colour: Black
- Cable Lock Slot: Y
- Form Factor: Clamshell
- EPEAT compliance: Silver
- Housing material: Aluminium
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Native aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel type: IPS
- Display diagonal: 35.6 cm (14")
- Touchscreen: N
- HD type Full: HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- LED backlight: Y
- Display brightness: 250 cd/m
- Contrast ratio (typ: 1.8 GHz
- Processor cores: 4
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Family: 10th gen Intel Core i7
- Processor model: i7-10510U
- Processor threads: 8
- Processor boost frequency: 4.9 GHz
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit
- System bus rate: 4 GT/s
- Processor socket: BGA 1528
- Processor codename: Comet Lake
- Configurable TDP-up frequency: 2.3 GHz
- Configurable TDP-up: 25 W
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes: 16
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 15 W
- Configurable TDP-down frequency: 800 MHz
- Configurable TDP-down: 10 W
- Configurable TDP-down frequency: 0.8 GHz
- PCI Express slots version: 3.0
- Processor cache: 8 MB
- PCI Express configurations: 1x4,2x2,1x2+2x1,4x1
- Tjunction: 100 C
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory clock speed: 2666 MHz
- Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory form factor: SO-DIMM
- Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB
- Memory slots: 1x SO-DIMM
- Maximum internal memory: 16 GB
- SSD form factor: M.2
- SSD capacity: 512 GB
- Total storage capacity: 512 GB
- Storage media: SSD
- SSD interface: PCI Express
- Total SSDs capacity: 512 GB
- Number of SSDs installed: 1
- Card reader integrated: N
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Discrete graphics adapter: N
- On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max): 1150 MHz
- On-board graphics adapter DirectX version: 12.0
- On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version: 4.5
- On-board graphics adapter family: Intel UHD Graphics
- On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 300 MHz
- Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory: 32 GB
- On-board graphics adapter ID: 0x9B41
- Audio system: Dolby Advanced Audio
- Speaker power: 2 W
- Built-in microphone: Y
- Number of built-in speakers: 2
- Number of microphones: 2
- Front camera: Y
- Front camera signal format: 720p
- Front camera HD type: HD
- Privacy camera: Y
- Privacy type: Privacy shutter
- Optical Drive Type: N
- Pointing Device: ThinkPad UltraNav
- Keyboard backlit: Y
- Keyboard: Available in Arabic and English Script
- Operating system installed: Windows 10 Pro
- Operating system architecture: 64-bit
- Weight: 1.73 kg
- Width: 325 mm
- Height: 17.9 mm
- Depth: 232 mm
- Audio chip: Conexant CX11880
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980