HP 13.3" EliteBook x G4 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Wi-Fi + 4G LTE)
Create and present your vision of success on the 13.3" EliteBook x G4 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook from HP, which offers 360° of versatility across four usage modes to get work done, share content, and enjoy some downtime. This system is powered by a 1.9 GHz Intel Core i7-8665U Quad-Core processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. When running demanding tasks, the processor can increase to a max clock speed of 4.8 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 16GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. Please note that the memory is soldered down and cannot be upgraded.
- 1.9 GHz Intel Core i7-8665U Quad-Core
- 16GB LPDDR3 RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD
- 13.3" 1920 x 1080 Sure View Touchscreen
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.9 GHz Intel Core i7-8665U Quad-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.8 GHz
- L3 Cache: 8 MB
- Memory Type: 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 16 GB (Onboard)
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 13.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 SATA / PCIe x4 (In Use)
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB: Type-C Ports 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports Power Delivery)
- Display: 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 4
- Built-In Microphones: 3
- Media Card Slots: None
- Ethernet: None
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- SIM Card Size: 1 x Nano
- GSM 3G/3.5G: HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- 4G LTE: LTE, LTE Advanced: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 Bands
- GPS: Built-In
- NFC: No
- Webcam: User-Facing: 1080p
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: Non-Removable 4-Cell: 56.2 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 18 Hours
- Keyboard: available in English and Arabic Script
- Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- Security: Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader, Facial Recognition, Integrated Recovery Storage Drive
- Power Supply: 65 W
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Dimensions: 12.04 x 8.07 x 0.62" / 30.58 x 20.5 x 1.57 cm
- Weight: 2.78 lb / 1.26 kg
- Package Weight 4.68 lb
- Dimensions: 12.04 x 8.07 x 0.62" / 30.58 x 20.5 x 1.57 cm
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980