Proficient Corporate Integration and Installation Flexibility
To integrate seamlessly into the IT infrastructure of enterprise-class corporations, BenQ’s MX707 is purpose-built to deliver crisp, high-brightness projection and maximum system flexibility to minimize renovation costs. Equipped with comprehensive features to assist installation, MX707 is designed for efficient projector mounting and optimization with minimal labor time and resources.
Superb Image Quality
- Clear High Brightness for Small Well-Lit Meeting Rooms: 3,500 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in small well-lit meeting rooms accommodating up to 15 participants. The high luminance boosts picture quality with vibrant colour for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
- High Contrast for Clear Text: With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or colour images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
- Advanced Infographic Mode for Supreme Presentation Quality: BenQ Infographic Mode perfectly fits the current corporate trend of mastering infographic-heavy presentations that all modern enterprises are striving for. Infographic Mode is great for showcasing the text and graphics of infographic in detail.
- MHL Connectivity to Present from Mobile Devices
- MHL connectivity allows presenters to instantly share presentations and business documents directly from mobile devices via MHL cable or dongle.
- Signal Power On: The signal power on feature turns your projector on automatically once input signal from VGA or HDMI is detected, further enhancing the convenience of using projectors
- Built-in 10W Speaker Power: Powerful 10W integrated speakers promote effective business communication, delivering crisp-clear audio performance to eliminate the need and cost for external speakers.
- Convenient Room-to-Room Portability: A sleek, compact industrial design and light 1.9 kg weight make it simple to move the projector from one room to another.
- Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Changes: Conveniently placed on top, an easy-to-open lamp door allows fast lamp access, maintenance, and replacement for uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms. The quick-access lamp door significantly reduces downtime by eliminating the need to uninstall mounted projectors, making lamp changes fast and simple.
- Kensington Lock to Discourage Theft: Designed for businesses to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security to meeting room projectors. BenQ business projectors are each built with a security bar to deter opportunistic thieves.
- Display Technology: DLP
- Brightness (Lumens): 3500 ANSI
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Lamp Life (Typical): 5000 Hours
- Lamp Life Eco Mode: 10000 Hours
- Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
- Lens Ratio: 1.51-1.97:1
- HDMI: 2
- DisplayPort: 0
- HDBaseT: No
- DVI-D: NA
- VGA in: 1
- VGA out: 1
- BNC Video: 0
- Composite Video: 0
- Component Video: 0
- USB for display and control: No
- USB for PC Less Presentation: NA
- RJ45 For Control/Monitoring: 1
- RS232 For Control: 1
- Screen Trigger: No
- Weight: 2 Kg
- Dimensions: 28.3 x 9.5 x 22.2 cm
- 5 Years On Site De/Re Install Warranty (Projector)
- 3 Years (Lamp)
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980