The BenQ MX631ST is a short throw projector featuring a bright 3200 ansi lumens and native XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels, 4:3 aspect ratio) an ideal choice for use in classrooms or training rooms.
Numerous connectivity options including VGA in and out as well as dual HDMI inputs.
- Zero Space Constraints : Just imagine the freedom of having the same projection quality with half the required distance! You'll have better flexibility in choosing your projection locations! That's the magic of short-throw!
- Zero Eye-Blinding Lights : The short-throw projection distance keeps the projector light from shinning directly into your eyes, allowing you to keep your focus on your audience.
- Zero Disruptions : Say goodbye to the annoying shadows. With a projection distance this close, you can move freely without worrying about obstructions between the projector and the screen!
- High Contrast : A high contrast ratio ensures that every text, image, graph, chart and video is projected with optimal clarity and enhanced sharpness, especially for numerical data. This is for presenters to view their presentation files clearly and the audience to stay focused on the contents projected.
- 1.5A USB Type-A Power Supply : Users can charge their mobile devices through 1.5A USB Type-A power supply through USB Type-A. You don't need to worry about your mobile device running out of battery during meeting.
- Projection Technology: DLP
- Resolution: XGA
- Brightness (Lumens): 3200
- Contrast Ratio 13000: 1
- Lens Ratio 90-1.08: 1
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Keystone Vertical Negative (degrees): 30
- Keystone Vertical Positive (degrees): 30
- HDMI: 2
- DisplayPort: 0
- HDBaseT: No
- DVI-D: NA
- VGA in: 1
- VGA out: 1
- BNC Video: 0
- Composite Video: 1
- Component Video: 1
- USB for display and control: Yes
- USB for PC Less Presentation: NA
- RJ45 For Control/Monitoring: 0
- RS232 For Control: 1
- Screen Trigger: No
- Fan Noise (db): 33
- Fan Noise in Eco Mode (db): 28
- Audio Output (Watts): NA
- Chassis Colour: Black
- Lamp Life (Hours): 4500
- Lamp Life Eco Mode (Hours): 6500
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 73 x 11.44 x 23.26 cm
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Projector Warranty: 3 Years Onsite De/Re Install
- Lamp Warranty: 3 Years / 2000 hours
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980