The AViPAS AV-1280 SDI PoE PTZ Camera, in gray, allows up to 1080p60 resolution output over an SDI output and up to 1080p30 IP streaming via an RJ45 interface. Featuring 10x optical zoom, it provides a 6.43 to 60.9° adjustable angle of view, suitable for video conferencing, education, houses of worship, and other applications. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic. A low-noise 1/2.8" sensor ensures a high signal-to-noise ratio while advanced 2D/3D noise-reduction technology further reduces noise so that an even sharper image is delivered. The pan/tilt/zoom mechanism uses an accurate step driving motor and functions quiet and smooth. A line-level 3.5mm audio input, RS-232 input and output ports, and PoE support complete the AV-1280 with external audio, external control, and convenient power capabilities.
- Up to 1080p60 output over SDI
- Up to 1080p60 IP streaming (1-30 fps at 60 Hz)
- 10x optical zoom
- Fast, accurate, and stable autofocus technology
- Low-noise CMOS sensor ensures high signal-to-noise ratio
- 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces noise while ensuring image sharpness
- Quiet PTZ mechanism using an accurate step driving motor
- H.265/H.264 compression
- Audio input interface with support for 16000/32000/44100/48000 sampling rates and AAC, MP3, and G.711A audio coding
- ONVIF and RTSP protocol support, RTMP push mode, and easy linking to common streaming media servers
- PoE support
- Low-power sleep function
- VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P communication protocols
- RS-232 cascading function, useful for multi-camera installation
- 255 presets (10 via IR remote)
- Backlight compensation
- White Balance: auto, manual, one push, 3000-7000K
- Image Sensor: 1-Chip 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
- Effective Sensor Resolution: 2.0 MP
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55 dB
- Flip / Mirror Support: Image Flip
- Optical Zoom Ratio: 10x
- Focal Length: 4.7 to 47mm
- Field of View: Horizontal: 6.43 to 60.9°
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.6 to 3
- Focus Control: Autofocus
- Output Formats SDI: 1920 x 1080p at 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- IP Streaming: H.264, H.265: 1080p, 720p, 480p
- Presets: 255
- Move Speed Pan: 0.1 to 60°/sec
- Tilt: 0.1 to 30°/sec
- Movement Range Pan: 170°
- Tilt: -30 to 30°
- Tally Light: No
- Supported Control Protocols: Pelco-D
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x BNC (3G-SDI / HD-SDI / SD-SDI)/1 x RJ45
- Audio I/O: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Mono Line Level Input
- Control Interface: 1 x 8-Pin Mini-DIN (RS-232) Input
- Power Connectors: 1 x JEITA (12 VDC up to 1 A)
- Power Consumption: Device: 12 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Dimens: 3 lb / 1.36 kg
- Package Weight: 4.485 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5 x 9.8 x 9"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980