ASUS ZenWiFi XT8 AX6600 Wireless Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-Pack, White)
Provide Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home with this ZenWiFi XT8 AX6600 Wireless Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System from ASUS. This system consists of two AX6600 6.6Gb/s routers that have the ability to cover up to 5500 square feet of your home, both inside and outside. This wireless coverage can be seamless, with a single name for the entire network, so you can move around your home without needing to reconnect from one router to the other.
- Specially designed vents for increased airflow
- Dual heatsinks for maximum heat dissipation
- 45° antenna to help provide a strong Wi-Fi signal in multi-story homes
- Vertical housing with space between the antennas and circuit board to help minimize Wi-Fi signal interference
- Quad-core CPU (with Wi-Fi) plus additional Wi-Fi chipset
- 1 x 2.5 Gb/s WAN and 3 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN ports
- IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) blocks all common internet-based attacks
- Infection Detection and blocking abilities help prevent data on already-infected devices from being compromised
- Utilizing Trend Micro's database, ZenWiFi can identify and block known malicious websites
- Internet Activity Dashboard: View everyone's internet activity on a graphical dashboard. See peak time and what content is being viewed. Group devices that children have access to and view aggregated data apply scheduled block times, and content filters in just a few steps.
- Kid-Safe Preset: With a single checkbox, you can set a device or profile to automatically have filters applied for inappropriate content
- Schedule Block Time: Develop responsible behavior by setting specific time periods when devices can access the internet
- Content Filter: Lets you block specific categories of apps and sites, and allows you to apply those settings to all devices or those belonging to specific family members. The advanced filtering integrates with Trend Micro's Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine to not only filter websites, but internet packets of information themselves, so content is filtered in the browser and within mobile apps.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Tri-Band (2.4 & 5 + 5 GHz)
- Beamforming Support: Yes
- Wireless Security: WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Bluetooth: None
- Communication Protocol: IFTTT
- Virtual Assistant Support: Amazon Alexa
- Number of Antennas: Router:6 x Internal,Router: 6 x Interna
- Guest Network Support: Yes
- Mobile Operating System Support: None
- Operation Modes: Access Point, Repeater, Mesh, Wireless Router
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Supported Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- AC Input Power: 110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- DC Input Power 19 VDC at 1.75 A
- Package Weight: 6.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 20 x 10.5 x 6.6"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980