Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Point
Designed for flexible and easy deployments which require an enhanced in-room Wi-Fi experience such as boutique hotels, small offices, or doctor's offices, the aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Point supports Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and provides up to 867 Mb/s on the 5 GHz frequency band. It also supports Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) and provides up to 300 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz frequency band. Equipped with down-tilt, omni-directional internal antennas, this dual-band access point features a Gigabit Ethernet port that supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), ideal for transmitting both data and power over a single cable. Smart Mesh technology makes it easy to expand the network into hard-to-wire areas.
- Wi-Fi works right out of the box
- Easy-to-use mobile app for deployment and upkeep
- Keep separate guest and employee Wi-Fi networks
- WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open for secure network access
- A customizable guest access page that shows off your brand
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Antenna Gain: 4.3 to 6.2 dBi
- Antenna Placement: Internal
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Uplink) PoE
- Guest Network Support: Yes
- Wireless Security: WPA2, WPA3
- Lock Slot: Yes, Kensington
- Throughput: 1167 Mb/s Total
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s
- 5 GHz: 867 Mb/s
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 93%
- Dimensions: 5.91 x 3.39 x 1.57" / 150 x 86 x 40 mm
- Weight: 11.04 oz / 313 g
- Warranty Length: Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Package Weight: 1.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.8 x 4.8 x 3.9"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980