Aruba AP-303 Unified Wireless Access Point with Dual 2x2:2 MU-MIMO Radio (Worldwide).For medium-density enterprise environments, the AP-303 Unified Wireless Access Point from Aruba is equipped with two internal antennas. The dual 2x2:2 MU-MIMO radio access point features a data Ethernet port with PoE+ support.
- Unified AP to Deploy with or without a Controller: The access point can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS deployment mode).
- Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Multi-User MIMO (Wave 2): Supports up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients).
- Aruba AppRF Technology: Leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, and prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 2,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps
- RF Management: Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel, width, and power settings based on environment and client density. It also provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs. The Aruba 207 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Spectrum Analysis: Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT80 operation.
- Aruba Secure Core: Device assurance by using the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot. Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances. IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Simplify and Cost-Reduce the Installation of Multiple Devices: Daisy chain your wired network to connect and power any network device (IP camera, IOT gateway, or second access point) to the E1 Ethernet port of an AP-303P.
- Additional Operating Modes: Controller-based mode - when deployed in conjunction with an Aruba Mobility Controller, Aruba 303 Series access points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement, and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Controller-less Instant mode: The controller function is virtualized in a cluster of APs in Instant mode. As the network grows and/or requirements change, instant deployments can easily migrate to controller-based mode.
- Aruba Activate: For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. The APs can be shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS): Optimizes the use of available RF spectrum.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC): Helps to minimize interference from cellular networks.
- Maximum Radio Combining (MRC): Helps to improve receiver performance.
- Cyclic Delay/Shift Diversity (CDD/CSD): Helps to improve downlink RF performance.
- Space-Time Block Coding (STBC): Helps to boost range and improve reception.
- Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC): Allows for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput.
- Transmit Beamforming (TxBF): Helps to increase signal reliability and range.
- Power Sources: The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet. Power sources are sold separately.
- Mounting: The AP includes a black mounting clip that attaches to a 9/16" or 15/16" flat T-bar drop-tile ceiling.
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Dual-Band
- Number of Antennas: 2
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Sensitivity: -59 to -93 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 2.1 to 7.8 dBi
- Transmit Power: 12 to 18 dBm
- Supported Protocols: Auto-MDIX/MDI
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Wireless Security: WPA, WPA2, WPA3
- Lock Slot: Yes, Kensington
- Operation Modes: Access Point, Client, Mesh
- Supported Clients: 256
- Max SSIDs Supported: 16
- Throughput: 1167 Mb/s Total, 2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s, 5 GHz: 867 Mb/s
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3az
- Power Consumption: 10.1 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 93%
- Certifications: CE, FCC, as per Manufacturer
- Mount Options: Ceiling
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.4" / 14.99 x 14.99 x 3.56 cm
- Weight:9.17 oz / 260 g
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980