Further improving the 11" iPad Genius, Mac has added a couple of new headways for updated execution, diversion, and convenience. Supplanting the A12X processor, the A12Z Bionic has execution matching that of PCs accessible today, notwithstanding an eight-center designs processor that handles everything from games to 4K video altering. In addition, it's actually combined with a Neural Motor chip for cutting edge AI. The iPad Genius' showcase features a similar Fluid Retina innovation found on iPhones, and has a 2388 x 1668 goal, Advancement innovation, wide shading and Genuine Tone uphold, just as a 600 disc/m2 brilliance rating. On the back, Apple has added a 10MP super wide camera, empowering alternate points of view and multi-camera use. A recently added LiDAR scanner, which decides distance by deciding light reflection, further prepares opportunities for expanded reality and past. With "Master" in its name, the iPad now features five studio-quality mouthpieces that catch clean sound and the calmest subtleties. The blend of the star cameras, sound improvements, and its huge presentation makes the iPad Genius an appropriate portable studio alternative for imaginative clients. On the product side, iPadOS now underpins trackpad contributions for a simpler time exploring including mult-contact signals. In conclusion, Apple has selected a USB Type-C connector instead of its conventional Lightning connector for extra features and more extensive similarity with other devices.
- Edge-to-Edge Liquid Retina Display: The Liquid Retina display in the iPad Pro features wide color support, True Tone, and an anti-reflective coating for a natural, accurate viewing experience both indoors and out. It also supports ProMotion technology, which automatically adjusts the display's refresh rate, up to 120Hz, for smooth and responsive scrolling.
- A12Z Bionic Chip: The Apple A12Z Bionic chip, built on 7nm technology, is designed to tackle complex tasks such as editing photos, creating 3D models, and more. Additionally, a Neural Engine chip works alongside the A12Z for advanced machine learning from photography to AR.
- Face ID & Cameras: With the removal of the home button, the iPad Pro now utilizes its 7MP front-facing TrueDepth camera with Face ID for security and unlocking your device. It works in any position and enables you to use Apple Pay in apps as well as Animoji and Memoji in chats. At the rear is a 12MP camera, which supports 4K video, document scanning, and AR experiences, as well as a 10MP ultra-wide camera for a different perspective.
- Apple Accessories: Built with over 100 magnets, the iPad Pro seamlessly connects to additional accessories. The Apple pencil can magnetically attach to the side of the iPad Pro for simultaneous pairing and charging. On the other hand, the magnets firmly secure the Smart Folio Keyboard in place and detach easily for alternate viewing modes.
- USB Type-C: The USB Type-C connector has replaced the Lightning connector as a one-cable solution for a wide variety of connectivity options. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds for up to 10 Gb/s file transfers, an external 5K resolution display, and even other devices for sharing power.
- Battery Life: Built with a 36.71 W lithium-polymer battery, the iPad Pro is rated to last for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening or music. Models utilizing cellular network data for these services will have around a nine-hour battery life instead.
- Package Weight: 1.89 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.3 x 7.6 x 2"
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980