With a tablet like the Apple 12.9” iPad Pro (2020) - who needs a laptop? Compatible with the Apple Pencil, Magic Keyboard, and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately), the new iPad Pro does everything a PC can do.
Plus, weighing under 600 g and packing a 10-hour battery life, it's perfect for working, streaming, and browsing on the go.
- Liquid Retina display: The bright edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display gives you more room to work, watch and create.ProMotion, True Tone technologies provide incredibly accurate color, so you can enjoy your content the way it was meant to be seen. And with incredibly low reflexivity, the display is always clear and readable no matter where you are.
- The ultra-wide camera fits everything in: Take perfectly framed photos with the 12 MP wide and 10 MP ultra-wide rear cameras. So good it's used by NASA, the LiDAR scanner measures the distance for improved depth perception in your images.
- Make FaceTime more fun by turning yourself into an Animoji with the TrueDepth front camera. It also enables Face ID to keep your files safe and secure.
- A12Z Bionic processor: Featuring the Apple A12Z Bionic chip, the iPad Pro runs faster than most PC laptops. With eight-cores of power, you'll get a smooth and speedy performance whether it's social media or graphics-intensive editing apps. Designed with creators in mind, the processor can easily handle 4K video editing as well as AR and 3D design.
Shipping & Return
Document version V.01
Last update date: October 1st, 2021
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Technologies Flame Company (NewtechBusiness) is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- Technologies Flame support team will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact Technologies Flame within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying Technologies Flame , will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Technologies Flame you must notify Technologies flame team within 15 business days.
Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative Technologies Flame
To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Technologies Flame Company.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to Technologies Flame. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 20% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with Technologies Flame.
All software purchases are final.
All new retail product purchases are final
If you have any questions about this payment policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technologies Flame Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technologies Flame Limited Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980